[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #2296
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

you must be joking! maria can't even beat Sabine on grass, let alone miss serena jameka williams
+1 Mash and her movement... Aga got the set because Serena choked a bit + because she was running like a rabitt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2297
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
so nadal can't beat rosol on grass, how can he beat anyone?

tennis doesn't work like that. Maria is capable of beating anyone if she plays well
in general..but not on grass..She's 2-8 against Rena..She always plays well against Maria.

Last edited by stegall : Jul 7th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #2298
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

its 1-0 to maria on grass against serena and straight sets as well in the biggest match
NadalSharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #2299
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Now i really desire Maria-Serena match at Olympics , Masha is the only one in WTA who has a chance to beat her on grass

Grass is the surface where Maria has the least chance of beating Serena.
As for which player has the better chance, Vika and Petra do or some lower ranked good grass court players like we saw in Serena's R3-R4 matches.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #2300
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its 1-0 to maria on grass against serena and straight sets as well in the biggest match
No, it's 1-1.
Serena won their meeting at Wimbledon 2010 R4.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #2301

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

oh yeah i forgot and the 2010 match was much much closer than the 2004 match.

If they have each won one, how is it inconceivable that maria can win?
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #2302
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

As if 2004 is relevant Even 2010 hardly is now.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2303

yes serena will be the favourite but if aggie can take a set off her who knows?

maria is a career grand slam champ so she has a chance against anyone if she plays well. I hope she avoids serena and bartoli or someone knockes her out,
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #2304
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well their last close match was on grass but it depends on which Maria shows up mentally. Plus Maria would probably need to go back to hitting her shots flatter to beat Rena on grass, and she serves too predictably against her.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #2305
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

When you talk about Olympic Games 2012 discussing Serena I think you are losing your time. Serena can meet Maria only in the final. Let see first Maria and Serena in the final. Most probably at the Olympics Serena will lose before the final. But Maria's final is not guaranteed as well. So it is much better discussing, for example Azarenka and Radwanska, because one of them will be in Maria's half.
The surface does not matter. When Maria is in her best form can beat anyone on any surface. The question is will she be in form at the end of July?
Olympics are completely different tournament than Wimbledon. Matches are every day, the pressure is higher, the players are tired, etc. That's why usually there are surprized results. Monday Maria will begin training again and will be back in London on 18th. There are 16 training days, but 2 or 3 of them will be not so effective because of the travel. The time is enough for Maria to be in top form. Wish her luck.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #2306
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Serena is beatable.Why can't more people see it.If Maria could look her in the eye and play her like she actually can Serena's serve will start to well not fall apart but not be as accurate.Plus I don't think Serena will be able to outhit Maria.It's all in Maria's head.
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #2307
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
so nadal can't beat rosol on grass, how can he beat anyone?

tennis doesn't work like that. Maria is capable of beating anyone if she plays well
Not really. Maria has had so many matches against Serena and it is clear that she has some kind of a mental block against her. Serena will always up her game when playing Maria or Azarenka, she knows how to play them. The over-defensive ones can get her out of her comfort zone..
Anyway if Maria meets Serena in OG that will mean that she is in final? Yes/No? And if it means a final, I will be more than happy. Any medal is good. Do I must repeat that I do not have any high goals for the games?
Besides Maria can lose to anyone if she plays like she did in Wimby... Petra is always a threat, Vichka, Lisicki, and now even Agatha... I doubt that the weather will be any better for the games...
When does play start anyway??
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #2308
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
yes serena will be the favourite but if aggie can take a set off her who knows?

maria is a career grand slam champ so she has a chance against anyone if she plays well. I hope she avoids serena and bartoli or someone knockes her out,
Serena definitely is beatable, but, believe me, Serena will never play against Maria as badly as she played today against Radwanska! Her serving, focus, ground game have always been impeccable against Maria in their last few encounters!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2309
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Serena plays great against known threats like Pova and Azarenka..It's when she plays people whom she doesn't expect much from that she gets herself into trouble.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #2310
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with you guys, Maria is not ending her Serena hoodoo on GRASS
But I'd be (relatively confident) if they meet on hardcourts this summer
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote