[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #2281
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Happy Serena won today
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #2282
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

thank god serena won i was so scared i almost ahd a heart attack !!! vulture hopefuly will never reach a GS final again
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2283
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Serena hopefully will retire soon or play in the mens game
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #2284
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

The conclusion of the most dreadful Wimbledon in memory.

Serenka won it but she has years of reparations to make before I can call her a champion.

Hopefully she will withdraw from the Olympics.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #2285
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Happy for Rena.That was one of the weirdest matches i've ever seen though.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #2286
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Bad match, but im so happy Serena won this! After all she's been through, she deserves it! And the #1 ranking is safe now!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #2287
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

So happy Serena get through this match and won! She deserved for this title as much as Maria for another GS.

Hope it was last Radwanska's GS final.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #2288

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

why all the hate for radwanska? i'm not a fan of her and nor was I happy when she won the miami final but she deserved her place in the wimbledon final and put up a good fight. Also at least she is a woman.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #2289
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I said it in GM but happy for Sarin, her and Isha almost made me cry.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #2290
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
Serena hopefully will retire soon or play in the mens game
You need to stop.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #2291
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Now i really desire Maria-Serena match at Olympics , Masha is the only one in WTA who has a chance to beat her on grass

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #2292
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

She had to give me a heart attac, didn't she? Phew... Well done Serena!!!!! What a legend!
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #2293
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Now i really desire Maria-Serena match at Olympics , Masha is the only one in WTA who has a chance to beat her on grass

you must be joking! maria can't even beat Sabine on grass, let alone miss serena jameka williams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
You need to stop.
huh? didn't serena herself mention something about playing against the men?
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #2295

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

you must be joking! maria can't even beat Sabine on grass, let alone miss serena jameka williams
so nadal can't beat rosol on grass, how can he beat anyone?

tennis doesn't work like that. Maria is capable of beating anyone if she plays well