[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #166
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

i don't want her near serena at all
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #167
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
I kind of feel like for some naysayers to give her any type of credit she needs to play Serena and either beat her or play her competitively.
Who cares about them? They don't understand the game at all.
NadalSharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #168
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

well it's just a personal preference. Serena is my second favorite player behind Sharapova and if Maria were to lose I would rather Serena win than Azarenka,Aga etc..
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #169

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Fair enough but I am purely for Maria and I think Serena out is best for her. I was fairly confident she would do it win it when serena got knocked out by razzano
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #170
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Don't get me wrong,if Serena went out early I wouldn't complain,lol.I just think it would be good for her legacy to beat her even though she doesn't have anything to prove to me or most Maria fans..I wouldn't want it to be earlier than the final though...
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #171
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
If she plays Serena it'll just depend on her serve. If she turns into doublefaultpova then no but if she serves how she did against Kvitova in the French then she would have a chance..Idk if she'd win but I don't think it would be a complete blowout like some of their previous meetings.
Hope doublefaultpova has died forever, but Maria still needs to overcome one or two occasional DF's and hold her serves.

It will be challenging, but GS-Maria clearly has a shot at upending Serena.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #172

Maria has nothing to prove, thats true. She is proven on all surfaces hence career slam. Now she will play with less pressure.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #173
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I don't underestimate Serena at all, especially not on grass.
I'm very careful with what I wish for, so I don't hope for anyone in, or not in her draw.
As always, I'm hoping for a good one, not too difficult, but challenging enough for her to find her form, and win.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #174
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Just some thoughts

The fact that Masha has called herself "a cow on ice" - doesn't mean that anyone here should call her a cow - Besides - Masha's "cow on ice" comment referred to herself and Roland Garros at a time she felt unfamiliar on that surface - and nothing else

I dunno how you Masha fans can find it OK to insist that Masha is a cow and keep on "joking" about it - She has shown that she maybe was a "cow on ice" some years ago - she is NOT anymore - She won the French Open for gawd sake - so give her some dignity!

"Maria @ Wimbledon 2012" is catchy enough - But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Jun 13th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #175
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Craig understands this

It's really hard being a Maria and Serena fan on tennisforum at times.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #176
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is a beautiful swan
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #177
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the draw to be announced .

Hopefully Maria goes deep in here and doesn't end up being upset in the first week.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #178
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Serena can stay wherever she wants but nowhere near Maria, not on grass. I wanted a rematch on red clay it didn't happen so now it's over. I can already see her saying she is the n1 i have nothing to lose blablabla and then serve like a machine, i don't want this to happen.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #179
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
That would be a dream scenario.
It would be quite the contrary for me to be honest. I hate when Maria loses to Serena therefore watching her lose yet another match to her only this time in a final would be horrific for me
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #180

Easy for me cos I've never liked Serena, always wanted her to lose (never happened often) even before Maria came along. Became a fan of Maria during the 3rd round on wimbledon and even moreso after beating serena in final. Now i want Serena to lose ASAP and be as far away from maria as possible in the draws