[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #151
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Odds suggest Maria is the favourite, just ahead of Serena
NadalSharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #152
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It will be a stern test if Serena is in the same quarter or the same half as Maria, because Maria needs to reach the same round as Azarenka at Wimbledon to retain her No. 1 ranking.

We'll find out in the early rounds whether Maria's serves are good enough to beat Serena on the grass at Wimbledon.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #153

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It will be a stern test if Serena is in the same quarter or the same half as Maria, because Maria needs to reach the same round as Azarenka at Wimbledon to retain her No. 1 ranking.

We'll find out in the early rounds whether Maria's serves are good enough to beat Serena on the grass at Wimbledon.
I would love another 1st round exit by Serena
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #154
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
Wouldn't that be great! It will remove so many uncetainties for Maria.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #155
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wouldn't mind it either but two 1st round losses in a row from Serena are not very probable. Especially in Wimbledon.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #156

1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th round exit for Serena would all be equally as good! I celebrated big time when razanno beat her, i mean that final game i was up off my seat. I'd love it to happen again early at wimbledon, who knows one bad day and it can be done. Who knocked Serena out early last year?
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #157
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
This Moo joke gets really tiresome - It's not a bit funny anymore - Do we get to read this "Moo" joke for every slam Masha is going to play? - Personally I find it quite offensive
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #158
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

If she plays Serena it'll just depend on her serve. If she turns into doublefaultpova then no but if she serves how she did against Kvitova in the French then she would have a chance..Idk if she'd win but I don't think it would be a complete blowout like some of their previous meetings.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #159
country flag 18majors

Quote:
1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th round exit for Serena would all be equally as good! I celebrated big time when razanno beat her, i mean that final game i was up off my seat. I'd love it to happen again early at wimbledon, who knows one bad day and it can be done. Who knocked Serena out early last year?
Bartoli did it in the 4th round. Marion can be my heroine again.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #160
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I kind of want her to play Serena, but at the same time I don't.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #161
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I kind of want her to play Serena, but at the same time I don't.
It will be OK if they play each other at the final.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #162
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It will be OK if they play each other at the final.
That would be a dream scenario.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #163
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She really needs to get rid of this Serena duck, last match it seemed she was in her head but never underestimate the new Slam swagger. Maria's RG victory could prove to be very significant. Anyway I can't believe the draw is only a week away

Where does the time go? Although that's why I love this part of the season
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #164

I've always want Serena out ASAP in any tournament regardless.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #165
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

I kind of feel like for some naysayers to give her any type of credit she needs to play Serena and either beat her or play her competitively.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote