[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #1591
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
That is obvious, so there is a flip side...if Maria cannot worry about who will be on the other side of the net, she would welcome the challenge, no matter what.

There are two theories those of us who have the luxury she does not.....1.there are easier opponents than Serena, therefore root for one of them to be there. 2. Maria would be highly motivated and is playing at a great level, and would be a subtly greater champion if she would beat Serena. My preference is..bring her on.
The number of GS titles, is the only thing that matters when a player retires; Graf 22, Navratilova 18 and Evert 18.

In the long run, beating Serena or other players in a GS finals won't change Maria's legacy.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1592
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

I remember before RG started Serena fans were so cocky on their thread, like they were saying: "When is the earliest the Queen will be able to meet Masha and kick her ass?". Look what happened.
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #1593
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserpova View Post
I remember before RG started Serena fans were so cocky on their thread, like they were saying: "When is the earliest the Queen will be able to meet Masha and kick her ass?". Look what happened.
What's happened?
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #1594
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
What's happened?
Serena lost in the first round and Maria won the tournament.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #1595
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Serena lost in the first round and Maria won the tournament.
Thanks, I thought he's talking about 2012 Wimbledon.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #1596
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks, I thought he's talking about 2012 Wimbledon.
xD No problem, your answer made me smile!
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1597
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anyone can stop Serena now after that Zheng's escape.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #1598
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
I don't think anyone can stop Serena now after that Zheng's escape.
Both Shvedova and Kvitova were dominant today.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1599
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

kvitova will beat serena
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #1600
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Quote:
Both Shvedova and Kvitova were dominant today.
Kvitova could but Shvedova has the tendency to play a great match and then flop the next one.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #1601
country flag Mashi

I really want a Serena Petra match up!
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1602
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I would actually like Serena to win against Shvedova so that we get to watch her against Petra. And I really hope that KvittyGOAT would emerge at that point (although she might already have, she trashed Lepchenko today) Btw, a golden set for the first time in tennis history, plus against RG finalist? Congrats, Slava I really hope (although I highly doubt that'll be the scenario) that Ana will somehow beat Vika. I just can't at her draw Cepelova in R3? Seriously? What was that again about Maria's "cakewalk" draw? Anyway, I can't even believe that I'll say this, but I would like The Vulture to reach semis, and to be ripped off by Maria (or Kimmy, if it has to happen).

And just to comment on Serena, it it weren't for her serve today... I don't understand why her stans would be pissed off about others pointing out the TRUTH. But Zheng didn't deserve to win, she couldn't break her even once

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #1603
country flag Mashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I would actually like Serena to win against Shvedova so that we get to watch her against Petra. And I really hope that KvittyGOAT would emerge at that point (although she might already have, she trashed Lepchenko today) Btw, a golden set for the first time in tennis history, plus against RG finalist? Congrats, Slava I really hope (although I highly doubt that'll be the scenario) that Ana will somehow beat Vika. I just can't at her draw Cepelova in R3? Seriously? What was that again about Maria's "cakewalk" draw? Anyway, I can't even believe that I'll say this, but I would like The Vulture to reach semis, and to be ripped off by Maria (or Kimmy, if it has to happen).

And just to comment on Serena, it it weren't for her serve today... I don't understand why her stans would be pissed off about others pointing out the TRUTH. But Zheng didn't deserve to win, she couldn't break her even once
This, so much.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1604
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserpova View Post
This, so much.
I need revenge for that horrific Miami loss so badly And Wimbly semis would qualify as satisfying enough

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1605
country flag Mashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I need revenge for that horrific Miami loss so badly And Wimbly semis would qualify as satisfying enough
Nothing less than 2 bagels would be acceptable.