[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #1516
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

I am more and more worried about Maria ..... Her serve is solid , she knows how to handle the wind, but if the wind is turning into something like storm she has no clue how to serve at all ... But it happens only on one side of the court , where the wind direction is from baseline to the net.....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1517
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Im not worried at all. Her last two opponents played such an unorthodox game that it was all about getting thru them. I dont think her last two matches are indicative of her form at all. She will enjoy the Lisicki match much more IMO and will be able to get her groove back.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1518
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #1519
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

It is amazing that they used to play in juniors and Maria knows her game well. Yet Maria is World No.1 x2 and I have to be honest this is the first time I have heard of Hsieh. Where has she been? A late bloomer??

If Kimmy plays Maria in the QFs, it is going to be so emotional for them and for me as I love them both.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #1520
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

She won a MM this year. In Malaysia IIRC.

But yeah, I hadn't heard of her before 2012
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #1521
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
It is amazing that they used to play in juniors and Maria knows her game well. Yet Maria is World No.1 x2 and I have to be honest this is the first time I have heard of Hsieh. Where has she been? A late bloomer??
Hsieh qualified and lost R4 to Henin in 2008 AO.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #1522
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's likely opponents: Lisicki, Clijsters and Thing if she makes it. I don't like Lisicki or Thing and if she dares to lose to Clijsters
Obviously I don't want her to lose in the Final, I can't expect you to win RG and Wimbledon back to back so just go and break my heart already Maria
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #1523
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
She doesn't wanna mess with Maria believe me.
Ehhh, did you not see that hoe halfway towards the service line on ROS at the AO, the way she had her legs all spread wide too with her flat ass sticking out. I can't
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #1524
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Have any of you seen the interview on WimbledonTV with Richard Williams? CLASSIC The lady said you must think Maria Sharapova is a big threat here for Serena? And he was like 'Uhh, no not at all, Serena plays Maria very well, I actually can't remember the last time Maria beat her.' Get her Mash (Make final first plz )
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #1525
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

eh To be fair idk why they'd ask him that question..I mean I think she will play much better against Serena than recently if they meet and i'm not someone who doesn't think she can beat Serena but at the same time their last several meetings have been

Last edited by stegall : Jun 29th, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #1526
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Ehhh, did you not see that hoe halfway towards the service line on ROS at the AO, the way she had her legs all spread wide too with her flat ass sticking out. I can't

About the match I think Sabine was serving a lot better last year than this year tbh, Maria will jump on every serve of hers as usual against her and I believe Sabine hit 0 aces last year Maria was very sharp on ROS probably because her serve was shitty that day but still she has a good read on Sabine's serve she can beat her in two sets iMO. Looking forward to it, Maria needs to strep it up to win the title that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Have any of you seen the interview on WimbledonTV with Richard Williams? CLASSIC The lady said you must think Maria Sharapova is a big threat here for Serena? And he was like 'Uhh, no not at all, Serena plays Maria very well, I actually can't remember the last time Maria beat her.' Get her Mash (Make final first plz )
harsh but true.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #1527
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

i would love serena to be knocked out but can't see it unfortunately
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #1528
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria into Wimbledon R4 !

Lisicki next. Can`t wait until Maria kicks Clijsters` ass in QF

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #1529
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I think the Semis will be Maria/Kim vs Vulture and Petra vs Vika
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #1530
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

please zheng hold it together and beat serena
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote