Grass (finally) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #61
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass (finally)

A year ago today she was involved in probably the best match of her career, against Pennetta

How quickly time flies!

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #62
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw Walter on tv, he said Marion was feeling great.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #63
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

she won her first match 62 64
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #64
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #65
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Just saw Walter on tv, he said Marion was feeling great.
good to hear

and nice, easy win today
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #66
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki out so Marion is the favourite to make the QF... Shes screwed up easy draws at slams before though so I just hope she takes it one match at a time.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #67
country flag Ferg

wtf is she doing? Lucic isnt even serving at 50%?
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #68
country flag Ferg

Absolutely awful. If she is the level shes going to be at from now on, shes not going to even be top 20. She doesnt deserve to be top 10 anymore.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #69
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

time to panic

to me, her new serve motion is causing the problems, she has played shit ever since she changed it (clay onwards)
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #70
country flag Ferg

Cant help but feel if this is the start of her fall to mediocracy like JJ last year. The tournaments in the U.S. will tell a lot. I know Lucic used to be good, but when was the last time she beat anybody in the top 30, nevermind the top 10? Losing to a qualifier on apparently her favourite surface... oof. That choke last week was bad but this was worse.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #71
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

The US hardcourt season will definately be telling, she needs to do something big, im scared she is running out of time
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #72
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold

I just can't take this, I don't even want to watch any more of Wimbledon now I'm so upset.

After a hellish clay court season this was supposed to be 3 weeks of awesome.

I've not been this pissed off with a loss in LONG time.
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #73
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

i am beyond disgusted with this loss. thank god i didn't watch it.
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #74
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

marion

grand slams have been awful this year

is she even in the top 10 after this?

the only good thing is that she has virtually nothing to defend after this

Last edited by misty1 : Jun 28th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #75
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Marion needs to fix that serve and be more aggressive this time last year her serve was nothing short of amazing and today she could barely get a first serve in when Marion serves badly she loses all rhythm, and she needs rhythm in her game, and then on top of that she had to play Lucic at her best which is unlucky i guess Marion will keep fighting obviously but before the serve is fixed she will have no confidence in her groundstrokes. very messy match today but as soon as Marion drops out of the top10 and has no points to defend, that's hopefully when she can relax and play better tennis. i'm still hopeful that she can have a good few months after this...

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep

Last edited by BartoliBabes : Jun 28th, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote