Grass (finally) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:18 PM   #46
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: Grass (finally)

marion
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:18 PM   #47
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully the wind dies down this 3rd set.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #48
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

This one of the things I love about Marion, she isn't negative throwing her racquet. She stays composed and acts like it didn't happen
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:22 PM   #49
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

breaks to love
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:46 PM   #50
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

She has called the trainer
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #51
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:17 PM   #52
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

what a shame, this was a massive chance for another title.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:19 PM   #53
country flag Barktra
Allez

Hopefully this injury isn't to bad
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:21 PM   #54
~*Princess Karolina*~

Im not too worried about the injury, it didnt look to bad. A bit sad she didnt get the win, this title really was hers.
But Im still excited for wimbledon, I really feel she has was it takes to make a run for it.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM   #55
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

She shouldnt have even gotten to the stage of calling for the trainer. No fucking words for this loss. 4-0 up, points for 5-1* and *5-4, absolutely disgusting. If this is what we're in for on her favourite surface, the rest of the year is going to be brutal.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM   #56
~*Princess Karolina*~

Don't worry too much about it Ferg, the wind picked up horrendously in the 2nd set, tamira's junk started to work alot better, if she fails at wimbledon then its time to panic.

I have high hopes for wimbledon, i'll honestly be disappointed with anything less than a QF/SF.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM   #57
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

It was just so disheartening to watch though. I left after she went 40-0 up at the start of the third after breaking, but her play in set 2 was atrocious. it was enough to get the job done against a flaky Paszek in set one, but once Paszek picked it up slightly Marion just started pushing, not going for anything at all. I know it was windy and that the conditions were extremely tough and that wind is a great leveller, but at the end of the day Marion should just simply not be losing to someone who had won 2 matches all year before this tournament, especially considering Marions' supposed grass calibre.

We'll see at WImbledon however as you say, Im probably just overreacting because Im so mad. This was such a great chance to make up vital ground on the top 8 in the race though. But if she loses before R4, then we can panic.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM   #58
country flag misty1

marion

please be okay

but this loss just sucks
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:30 PM   #59
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
She shouldnt have even gotten to the stage of calling for the trainer. No fucking words for this loss. 4-0 up, points for 5-1* and *5-4, absolutely disgusting. If this is what we're in for on her favourite surface, the rest of the year is going to be brutal.
it's ok, i understand you're upset but she will bounce back. it's Marion, remember why you love her and take the positives out of this(some great matches this week, achieved 6th semi-final here). also, Paszek deserved this victory and i'm happy for her. Marion has a good draw at wimbledon so heads up. there's always another tournament, and Marion is a consistent performer having been in the top20 since 2006, so she will keep fighting. let's just keep supporting her through the wins and losses in regards to the injury, she will be fine for wimbledon, trust me

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 03:09 AM   #60
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Not sure what happened today. But as long as she is well for Wimbledon, and focuses on each match one at a time. She is a brilliant grasscourt player and can beat anyone.

Last edited by Super_Marion : Jun 23rd, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
Super_Marion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote