RG Final: Maria completes Career Grand Slam- def. Errani 6-3 6-2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #61
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Final: Maria completes Career Grand Slam- def. Errani 6-3 6-2

Cow Slam!!

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #62
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Maria
Amazing 2 weeks for Sara too, and she wont go home empty handed.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #63
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Sharpie.

Her emotions are probably genuine to some and to herself but I find her to be so fake on and off the court.

But no matter. Winning the career slam is a big feat that I never envisioned her accomplishing. She did something that even the likes of never managed to do!

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #64
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of

YES! She's so happy. I'm so happy

UNBELIEVABLE.

It's been so long and such a struggle.

All those losses, Dulko, Pennetta in LA, Oudin, Kirilenko, Cibulkova.... All those WTF losses.

Then all the tough ones against the top players too.

She's done it! She's F****** DONE IT!
Eugenie Bouchard - Heather Watson - Julia Goerges - Kimiko Date Krumm - Lucie Safarova - Nadia Petrova
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #65
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing. Maria played a great match today! Sara fought hard but couldn't do anything much to stop Maria today.

So much life.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #66
country flag juanka19

juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light juanka19 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Maria! You totally deserve it
Former #1 in Singles and Doubles Rankings AT THE SAME TIME
Most charismatic and lovely tennis player

Former players I love: Martina Hingis, Lindsay Davenport and Amelie Mauresmo ... and Elena
juanka19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #67
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, loved her reaction at the end.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #68
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sharpie
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #69
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Now she can afford a sensible hen night and start a family

Now she just needs at least 3 more to compare to the elite players

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #70
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Kissing babies

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #71
country flag anon57

anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold

Deserved title for Sharapova who except for some games here and has been playing well and looking very composed throughout the tournament. Also congratulations to Errani for a good tournament, she did what she could but Sharapova just too strong today.
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #72
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

The best I've seen Sharapova play in 4 years. Outstanding.

Also outstanding from Sara Errani who pushed her a lot closer than many more celebrated players would have. This match was much closer and much better than the scoreline suggests.
bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #73
country flag Marsden90

Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold Marsden90 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Maria
Marsden90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #74
country flag tennisrules

tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all

Her reaction was the best.

I'll be honest, I'm didn't think this would ever happen. Glad Maria proved me wrong.

Maria joins the Career Slam Club

Errani - Fought hard and made Maria work for it. At 4-0 I thought this would be a blowout, glad Errani made it competitive. Lots of long, grueling games in the second set.
tennisrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #75
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all Alya_C is a name known to all

Well deserved title indeed. Congrats to Maria and all her fans
She is not a fave of mine, simply because her tennis is not a style I like, but I truly admire her fighting spirit, her determination and her professionalism. She worked to adjust her game more to clay and ir payed off.

Also kudos to Sara. She did all she could to make this final competitive and hang in there as long as she could and actually made Maria win the Championship.

Good final!
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote