RG Final: Maria completes Career Grand Slam- def. Errani 6-3 6-2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #46
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Final: Maria completes Career Grand Slam- def. Errani 6-3 6-2

Sara Amazing tournament though.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Keothavong MJMS

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Zakapalova Errani

Baltacha Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #47
country flag CameronCopper

CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light CameronCopper is a glorious beacon of light

crying like a baby
CameronCopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #48
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

unbelievable stuff. That's why I love tennis.

Congrats Maria.
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #49
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #50
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

This forum is full of shrapaova's fans~ lol
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #51
country flag moemoe
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold

Finally after all the hate. After all the embarrassing losses. After all the nay sayers. After all those losses in Grand Slam Finals. After all the sadness that I went through for her. She perservered To Get what she wanted!!!

I will use her example and fight for what I want in my life!!
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #52
country flag nufflemutts

nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute

Lawd have mercy. Those backhands. I am not worthy.

Babygurl completed the career grand slam. Someone hold me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Yes. As a slam contender she is done.

She's been back for basically 2 years since her shoulder surgery and only once has she made a GS QF. I'd love the shoulder to still be an excuse but it's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Total destruction. After 2 years of recovering, I think..it's time to face up the truth: Maria's done as a GS-contender. Might win some MM tourney here or there, but as a major contender..DONE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
"is Maria Sharapova done now?"

She's been done for a year. Retire, or continue being a journeywoman on the tour, no difference to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Out with the old, in with the new.

Masha is never going to even get close to winning a slam. These newcomers; Jovanovski, Kvitova, Petkovic is what the WTA will be all about in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Maria, just retire. Everytime she steps on the court these days she's just tarnishing her legacy. She's never going to back to her former level...she's been scrapping it out for almost 2 years post-surgery and all she's managed is one GS quarterfinal.

I will hate to see her go but better than that watch her embarrass herself and her legacy on court time and time again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobz View Post
Maria's search for form, confidence and a reliable serve continues.

Personally, I feel like it's never coming back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
shes been done since her comeback, her fans' unrealistic expectations have shielded that.

@ FlameOn and the legacy crap. Bye.
nufflemutts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #53
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Uggg not a fan, but....

Congrats to Sharapova and her fans--a long road back for her and she deserved the title. Truly the heart of a Champion.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #54
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

WD to Maria Too solid today! Never really been a fan, but I can't deny the fact that she has put in the hard yards to get back to the top and win Grand Slams. Congrats!
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #55
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG I'm dying out there
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #56
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

I just shed tears
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #57
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, girl! A true legend.

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #58
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

Maria

no more Italians,thank you very much
Need to find out if your state has a voter ID law? As of August 2013, the following 33 states have some form of voter ID law in effect. Click on your state below to find out what the requirements are and if you have the right ID:
http://voteriders.com/voter-id

Explainer: A Year Of Benghazi Myths http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09...i-myths/195821
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #59
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing .

4th slam title and 1# rank , please Win Wimbledon now .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #60
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

That was an impressive tournament for Maria.
The one thing she wasnt doing at AO, IW, Miami - was not playing the final at the level she played to get there.
She turned that around in Stuttgart, and now she might win several more majors. She's a threat on every surface and still 25
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote