RG Final: Maria completes Career Grand Slam- def. Errani 6-3 6-2 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #481
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Final: Maria completes Career Grand Slam- def. Errani 6-3 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adal View Post
Yeah exactly. I was only talking about few trolls who came here saying it should have been Caroline's title, which I don't even know if was a joke or were they really serious about.

So don't take it personally, Caroline fans. I know there are nice ones out there as well.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #482
country flag matchp0int

matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice matchp0int is just really nice

"Maria Sharapova is the first player, male or female, to win a Grand Slam after undergoing shoulder surgery."

I've seen it here: http://www.wtatennis.com/gallery/201...eNo=14#picture

Did you know that?

matchp0int is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #483
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
What do you mean, all those Caro trolls? Several Caro fans (including me) visited the Masha forum to wish her good luck before the final and congratulated her and her fans after she did win.
Exactly. More fool the people who bother wasting their time by responding to these trolls, who are probably Woz haters in real life but have too much time on their hands so end up lulling the more gullible members of this forum into endless petty arguments with inflammatory comments
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #484
country flag n1ko0

n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold

just found this video, brings a tear to my eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ct4mcBrcqg

Wimbledon 2004 U.S Open 2006 Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 Roland Garros 2014

UP YOUR F***ING ASS!
n1ko0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #485
country flag Poccnn

Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn Poccnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
What do you mean, all those Caro trolls? Several Caro fans (including me) visited the Masha forum to wish her good luck before the final and congratulated her and her fans after she did win.
OH WAW, Sunshine here.

How cute you do such things because you know Caro will never win one
Poccnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:05 AM   #486
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

So, yea...
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #487
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poccnn View Post
OH WAW, Sunshine here.

How cute you do such things because you know Caro will never win one
What the heck? Chrissie-fan is always a very classy fan and it'd be better if you could read her posts in SS first before jumping on him/her.

Chrissie-fan please don't take it personally. You know most Masha fans in SS really appreciate all your kind words about Masha before/during/after the final.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #488
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the new GM trolls were inevitable. They even put me off the place.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #489
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
What the heck? Chrissie-fan is always a very classy fan and it'd be better if you could read her posts in SS first before jumping on him/her.

Chrissie-fan please don't take it personally. You know most Masha fans in SS really appreciate all your kind words about Masha before/during/after the final.
Adal wasn't talking about Chrissie-fan though.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #490
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Fabray View Post
Adal wasn't talking about Chrissie-fan though.
I wasn't refering to Adal. I was responding to Poccnn's post.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #491
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
I wasn't refering to Adal. I was responding to Poccnn's post.
OMG

I'm so dumb. You're right. Poccnn didn't have a reason to attack Chrissie-Fan at all

My apologies to you.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #492
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Yes, the new GM trolls were inevitable. They even put me off the place.
You should know that all of your recent bumpings of old threads is also a form of trolling.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #493
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Regum View Post
You should know that all of your recent bumpings of old threads is also a form of trolling.
not true.......

Some people should be resposible for their words
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote