Grass Season 2013 - Getting ready for Wimbledon. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #16
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future
Re: Grass Season 2012 - Getting ready for Wimbledon and the Olympics.

Great start Sori, very impressive Such a difficult 2nd round now v Li Na, but hopefully she can cause a shock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #17
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

WD Sori
And also GL in doubles with Morita against Dellacqua/Stosur

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #18
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

She made it to R2?? Well, that's a rap guys , now she doesn't need to win any match for 6 months.I wonder how bad will Na Li destroy her tomorrow?
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #19
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana is the best possible match up for Li - 5 games I'd say.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #20
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I say 4
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #21
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Won 63 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #22
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

That was obvious jinxing, Meelis.

Glad it worked, saved 10/12 BPs. Came back from 2-4 30-40 in the 2nd, mental GOAT

I can't
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #23
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Doable path into quarters, but she will probably lose to Kirilenko now.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #24
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Doable path into quarters, but she will probably lose to Kirilenko now.
Maria had literally 2 walking byes so far and we all know, when Sorana is on a role, she really is.

Kirilenko is average on grass, Sorana definately has a shot.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #25
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Sorana
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #26
country flag ALIEN

Hmmm I still have my doubts. We all know what happens with these girls when they eliminate a top seed early and the draw clears out somewhat. They lose to a nobody ... and now she faces Kirilenko , a huge threat. Didn't she demolish Sorana this year at Pattaya or somewhere?
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #27
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Hmmm I still have my doubts. We all know what happens with these girls when they eliminate a top seed early and the draw clears out somewhat. They lose to a nobody ... and now she faces Kirilenko , a huge threat. Didn't she demolish Sorana this year at Pattaya or somewhere?
Kirilenko isn't a complete nobody though, otherwise you are right.

It was a contested 3 set match with some high quality tennis in there.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #28
country flag ALIEN

Thats what I said. Kirilenko is fierce competition. So the Pattaya match lasted 3 sets? Maybe there's still hope.
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #29
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I couldn't call 6-2 5-7 6-4 demolish and Sorana has already taken 2 revenges at this WO.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #30
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Sori you genius.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote