Engzell's howler - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #31
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video of the Umpire's Mistake in the Sharapova-Kvitova Semi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
She clearly said 'I'm not sure...'
So if she wasn't sure, why did she circle a mark if she wasn't sure which mark to circle
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #32
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
She clearly said 'I'm not sure...'
Pretty smart then circling a mark that is out when you are not sure.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #33

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Engzell's howler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
This is basically what it comes down to. And I don't believe even the loyalest Pova stan can explain that sufficiently.
They'll no doubt come up with something that is dishonest (like Pova being Petra's idol - which there is still no proof of; we've only got the mashturds word for it ) ..... don't they always

BTW: I just can't stop at your sig . Unbelievable.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #34

Quote:
Pretty smart then circling a mark that is out when you are not sure.
I said exactly the same as you in the post below yours
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #35
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

YOU ALL ARE SO UNBELIEVABLE! MARIA IS NOT A CHEATER. As if that point would have had an impact on the match . If the umpire found the correct mark, the point would have been replayed. STFU.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #36
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
From what I saw, Maria didn't know which mark she was looking for, so she circled the mark she thought it was. Engzell got off the chair and pointed to one further along, closer to the tramline and called it out

Then again, that's just what I saw. The commentators said it was further along and Engzell went further along than the shot Maria picked out.

this.

but the haters will ignore what really happened because they just want to hate.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #37

Look she's a well known cheater - she did it to Shahar, she tried to do it to Kookie. She's been booed most of the matches because she's tried to cheat with the line calls. Just accept that your fave is a cheater It can't be helped.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #38
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is basically what it comes down to. And I don't believe even the loyalest Pova stan can explain that sufficiently.
She circled the mark she thought it was, said that it could be in and that she wasn't sure, and the umpire picked a DIFFERENT mark and called it out. Maria did absolutely nothing wrong.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #39
country flag Keegan

Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Look she's a well known cheater - she did it to Shahar, she tried to do it to Kookie. She's been booed most of the matches because she's tried to cheat with the line calls. Just accept that your fave is a cheater It can't be helped.
It's fans like you that make me start disliking Kvitova ¬_¬

Engzell fluffed up. Juding by the video, Maria pointed to the right mark but Engzell got it wrong. Neither of them can argue about it. Once the umpire has made a decision, there's nothing you can do. Just accept that there was nothing they could do and that it wouldn't have affected the match. Jeez.
Keegan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #40
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
According to Patrick345 who I regard as a very credible poster, she did the same thing during her match with Azarenka too, and needless to say, Vika was not impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Hey on the bright side now Kvitova hates Maria, too. After Vika in Stuttgart she again blatantly circles the wrong mark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Haha. Sharapova has no idea what the mark is, but marks an out ball. That´s why Vika was so pissed in Stuttgart. I wouldn´t trust Sharapova any further than I could throw her and she is a big bitch.

Last edited by Shvedbarilescu : Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Shvedbarilescu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #41
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
why does Sharapova circle a wrong mark?

Anyway it was obvious Engzell was in a hurry to smoke some ciggies
Because Maria is a blatant cheat.

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #42
country flag hobahobaspirit

hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just accept that your fave is a loser and an inferior player It can't be helped. She lost the match, that's it, that's all, you don't need to sound that bitter.
hobahobaspirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobahobaspirit View Post
Just accept that your fave is a loser and an inferior player It can't be helped. She lost the match, that's it, that's all, you don't need to sound that bitter.
Well she can't be that inferior, she beat her in a GS Final as a rookie ,

Plus Martha has been on the tour much longer than Petra, so she's bound to be the more accomplished player. I should hope so, Pova's been playing for years and years - Petra hasn't.

Good night

Last edited by miffedmax : Jun 8th, 2012 at 01:40 AM.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #44
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Always sad to see so-called 'classy', 'champions', resort to cheating

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #45
country flag hobahobaspirit

hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well she can't be that inferior, she beat her in a GS Final as a rookie , but it a well known fact that Sharapova is a cheater. You can see from all the responses on here.
The only responses I see are yours. God, you're like in every Pova-thread hating on her and bashing her. You should spend less time hating on Maria and start worrying about Petra, her erratic game and absence of fight.
hobahobaspirit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote