Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:55 PM   #706
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
US Open 2014

Petkovic vs Q
Smitkova vs Puig
Schmiedlova vs Q
Rybarikova vs Wozniacki
1.round already very difficult, a Q could be very tricky, second round is easy - Magda is tired after match with Caro, 3. round Tereza or Andrea, could be a hard fight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 05:43 AM   #707
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Petkovic vs Jabeur (Q)
Smitkova vs Puig
Schmiedlova vs Sasnovich(Q)
Rybarikova vs Wozniacki
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 08:37 AM   #708
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
1.round already very difficult, a Q could be very tricky, second round is easy - Magda is tired after match with Caro, 3. round Tereza or Andrea, could be a hard fight.
I would expect Puig to win against Smitková. In any case, Petkovic is the most probable player to get to the third round from that part of the draw.
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 10:30 AM   #709
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future
I hope she can win this but I'm a little pessimist because she didnt win since forever.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Jankovic Bencic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 10:41 AM   #710
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
I hope she can win this but I'm a little pessimist because she didnt win since forever.
I also hope as well that Anna Karolína can win US open, statistic is against it, but I'm optimistic.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #711
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future

Defeat 1st round.

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 09:54 AM   #712
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
Defeat 1st round.
OK, Anna Karolina has to fight back and go to TOP50 latest after AO.
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #713
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

2014 US Open, doubles
R1: McHale, Schmiedlová - Van Uytvanck, Wickmayer 6:3, 6:1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_US...bles#Section_3
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:21 AM   #714
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

Nice

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #715
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

I saw AKS in Eastbourne this summer.....seems like a very nice girl, but she looked bored, fed up.....as if she wished she could be anywhere but near a tennis court.
Hoping she can re motivate herself soon
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #716
country flag kompik

2014 US Open, doubles
R1: McHale, Schmiedlová - Van Uytvanck, Wickmayer 6:3, 6:1
R2: McHale, Schmiedlová - King/Raymond 0:6, 2:6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_US...bles#Section_3
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 08:24 AM   #717
country flag kompik

2014 Hong Kong Tennis Open
R1: (8) Schmiedlová - Bertens 2:6, 6:7(5)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Ho...es#Bottom_Half
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #718
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompik View Post
2014 Hong Kong Tennis Open
R1: (8) Schmiedlová - Bertens 2:6, 6:7(5)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Ho...es#Bottom_Half
Anna Karolína was fighting, in second from 35 to 65 and received 6 setballs, but Kiki with luck to 66.
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #719
country flag elba

Seoul, Main draw

Watson - Q
Schmiedlova - Q
Friedsam - Shvedova
Glushko - Pliskova, Ka
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #720
country flag elba

Happy Birthsday!