Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #691
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
I hope that she can progress on her serve, it's a big problem. She can't do anything. It's frustrating because she's a really good player.
Simple, hard training and work on the mental strength, there are a lot of successful girls, who have shown the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #692
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
AK plays in Bastad as no. 5 & starts against a qualifier. Here's her section of the draw:

(5)Schmiedlova v Q
Larsson v Kanepi
Barthel v Q
Q v (3)Giorgi

Good luck!
(5)Schmiedlova v (Q)Hogenkamp
Larsson v Kanepi
Barthel v (Q)Martincova
(Q)Dabrowski v (3)Giorgi
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #693
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Lost to Hogenkamp 3:6 1:6

I don't even know what to say.
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #694
country flag elba

Bastad, 1. round

(5) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová v (Q) Hogenkamp 36 16
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #695
country flag Losing Streak
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #696
country flag elba

Quote:

Hard training and working on mental power. From first ball pressure on opponent and not wait I could win.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #697
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #698
country flag elba

Quote:

Who is Hogenkamp????
I expect from Kaja a top 5 placement before 23y. and she should work very hard and improve every phase of her game.
If all else fails she has look after a better coach, after a best of all mental trainer and subordinate everything to the success.
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 08:07 AM   #699
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Who is Hogenkamp????
I expect from Kaja a top 5 placement before 23y. and she should work very hard and improve every phase of her game.
If all else fails she has look after a better coach, after a best of all mental trainer and subordinate everything to the success.
Hogenkamp played VERY well, everything went her way, Kaja was totally caught off guard. She will learn from this.
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 03:40 AM   #700
country flag elba

Quali Cincinnati

(6)Lepchenko v Dulgheru
Tatishvili v (19)Anna Karolina Schmiedlová
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #701
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Quali Cincinnati

(6)Lepchenko v Dulgheru
Tatishvili v (19)Anna Karolina Schmiedlová
Anna Karolína lost Anna Tatishvili 16 26

Nr. 10 lost in 1. round in this season, Nr. 4 lost in first round with girl outside of TOP100.
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 12:44 AM   #702
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future

I can't

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Jankovic Bencic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #703
country flag elba

New Haven, Quali

(1)Peng v Anna Karolina Schmiedlová
Konta v Ormaechea
Knapp v Piter
Hercog v (10)J.Zheng

GL Anna Karolína.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 12:11 AM   #704
country flag elba

New Haven, quali
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová -
(1) Peng 26 26
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:35 PM   #705
country flag elba

US Open 2014

Petkovic vs Q
Smitkova vs Puig
Schmiedlova vs Q
Rybarikova vs Wozniacki