Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #661
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

I hope she won't have problems with Piter. Though I think I remember AK losing to her couple of years ago in Poland on clay

Get your revenge AK
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #662
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

AK & Jana will play doubles at Wimbledon together
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #663
country flag Potapovushina
Who's got the crack?

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Beat Piter 3 & 3. Bencic in Q2.

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #664
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

GL agaist Bencic
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #665
country flag Halloo

Well done though this was an expected win.

Don't know what to expect from the next match though. It's a touch R2 of quallies. I suppose it won't be streamed since it is a qualification match only. Belinda is a good player, moves well on grass & has lots of potential.

GL AK, do your best!
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #666
country flag JUst4FuN

JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all JUst4FuN is a name known to all

Pls beat Bencic ..... !! Good luck

** CSN****Mattek-Sands ****** Venus **Piter**** Zheng ******** Krejcikova******Schmiedlova
Tamara Curovic ** Ivana Jorovic*** Katarina Jokic *** Nina Stojanovic *** Nikolina Jovic **
JUst4FuN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #667
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Pome Anna
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #668
country flag Halloo

AK lost to Belinda 3:6 2:6

She was winning her serve in the first set until 3:2 & then she lost 9 games in a row

Well, to her credit, she still tried at the end where she won 2 games. It was a tough draw. Hard to say anything more about the match since there was no stream. I was just wondering why she played qualification in Eastbourne instead of MD in Rosmalen but she might have wanted to play more matches on grass before Wimbledon which she could have gotten if she qualified, or wanted to be in the UK already... Either way, now she has time to prepare herself for Wimbledon, best of luck there!
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:53 PM   #669
country flag Potapovushina
Who's got the crack?

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Kaja Tough draw indeed.

GL in Wimbly!

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #670
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

1. round Wimbledon Cornet - difficult.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #671
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
1. round Wimbledon Cornet - difficult.
Serena Williams vs Anna Tatishvili
Chanelle Scheepers vs Christina Mchale
Jovana Jaksic vs Petra Cetkovska
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová vs Alize Cornet
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #672
country flag Halloo

AK beat Cornet last year in Katowice quite easily if I remember correctly. None of them is much of a grass court player.
Come on AK, win it
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #673
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Not an easy draw. Alize is having a great year...
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 01:51 AM   #674
country flag NatP
R&N

NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute NatP has a reputation beyond repute

She totally can do this. Alizé can be such a mess sometimes.

AK will make Alizé cry

Zvonareva Halep Schmiedlova Sharapova Bacsinszky Jankovic Bencic
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Coric Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #675
country flag elba

Wimbledon, 1. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Alize Cornet 64 46 26