Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:34 PM   #601
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Her section of the draw is like
Hopefully AK will play well & will win in the first round. It's better not to look further...
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2014, 07:25 PM   #602
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
Her section of the draw is like
Hopefully AK will play well & will win in the first round. It's better not to look further...
Of course, but you should dream, RG 2013, 5 Slovakian girl in the second round.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:59 PM   #603
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

RG doubles, Anna Karolína SCHMIEDLOVÁ/Kurumi NARA
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #604
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Sunday, 25.05.2014, 11:00, court 6

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Zheng, (tennis4wta.com say 52.1 %)
Old May 24th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #605
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

AK's playing tomorrow at a streamed court. Please play well & win.

EDIT: I don't see her court listed on stream hunter anymore. So I guess no stream for the match...

Last edited by Halloo : May 25th, 2014 at 09:01 AM.
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #606
country flag elba

Roland Garros R1

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová def. J. Zheng 67(2) 63 64
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #607
country flag Halloo

Yes!

It was painful to follow on live scores but I'm glad AK won in the end. She was serving for the 1st set & then lost it in TB & had problems with closing the second set too. Win is a win either way, so congrats

Venus or Belinda in the second round.
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #608
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Kaja next round probably Venus, she is 6:4 3:0 up.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #609
country flag elba

from fb
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #610
country flag elba

from fb
Old May 26th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #611
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
So is she now sponsored by Nike?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #612
country flag Halloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
So is she now sponsored by Nike?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I think so. Ever since the tournament in Trnava I see she's playing in Nike outfits. Though some time ago I saw a pic of her practising in an Under Armour outfit...
Old May 26th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #613
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
I think so. Ever since the tournament in Trnava I see she's playing in Nike outfits. Though some time ago I saw a pic of her practising in an Under Armour outfit...
I think this is not the case. Rather, she bought this outfit from her own money. A sponsorship would be for sure reported on the facebook or on her website.
Old May 28th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #614
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

well she just beat Vee....maybe she got a sponsor

Congrats AK!!!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #615
country flag elba

Roland Garros, 2. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Venus 26 63 64