Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 08:51 PM   #511
country flag SlovakTennisFan

SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
In Bogota there was extreme playing conditions, this should not have been counted. And she win 3 weeks ago Osprey defeating 3 TOP 100 girls.
Kristina Kucova played in 2014 four matches with TOP 100 girls, won one .
Anna Karolina played 13x with TOP 100 girls, won five.

The decision of Liptak was a nonsense, I hope that Anna Karolina would be spared from nonsense Fed Cup in the next two years.
she played on clay recently - osprey, bogota... kucova showed some form in katowice (hard indoor) and i think that was a great decision by liptak...now we can argue whether anna could won against bouchard or not but its too late and we will never know...i think girls showed their form in practice sessions and liptak decided to choose kucova
SlovakTennisFan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #512
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

No way, Anna Karolina has proven her class, a coach should make his tasks.
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #513
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

source: fb
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #514
country flag elba

source: fb
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #515
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 7th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #516
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

$75,000 Trnava (SVK)

R1: (2)Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK) d. (Q)Renata Voracova (CZE) 2:6 7:5 6:0
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #517
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Congrats, good turnaround.
Btw, is AK now wearing Nike? It looks like that from the pics above.
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #518
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

I think she does not have clothing sponsor at the moment. She wearing everything.

Old May 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #519
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
I think she does not have clothing sponsor at the moment. She wearing everything.
That's a shame. I don't think Wilson would drop her after she went up in the rankings the way she did but I don't know much about these things
Wilson is also still mentioned on her website as her sponsor (though maybe not for clothing anymore)...
Old May 7th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #520
country flag vodnar

I don't know much about these things too, but, perhaps her contract is over and Anna's agent wants more money for her, or something.
Old May 8th, 2014, 08:47 AM   #521
country flag elba

Old May 8th, 2014, 08:48 AM   #522
country flag elba

Old May 8th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #523
country flag elba

Trnava, 2. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová d. (Q)Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) 75 63
Old May 8th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #524
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 8th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #525
country flag Halloo

Another win in the bag

GL tomorrow against Siniakova.