Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #481
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

source: rivadavia.com.ar
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:46 PM   #482
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #483
country flag elba

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:48 PM   #484
country flag elba

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #485
country flag elba

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #486
country flag elba

source: washtimes.com
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #487
country flag elba

source: washtimes.com
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 03:55 AM   #488
country flag elba

source: heraldtribune.com
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 03:57 AM   #489
country flag elba

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...The-Oaks-title

“My first match today was really tough because the girl (Lino) played typical Spanish tennis, running after everything and chasing down all the balls,” Schmiedlova said. “I had to fight for every point.

“I really felt like I didn’t want to play anymore. I didn’t want to play the final after the first match. I was really tired. But after I took a shower, about a half hour later, I felt much better.”

“In the final, I really had nothing to lose,” Schmiedlova said. “I think I played really good.

“I knew I didn’t have the power left to play three more sets after my first match. I tried to play really hard and finish all the points.”

Last edited by elba : Mar 31st, 2014 at 04:36 AM.
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 01:46 PM   #490
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Woo! Hope she carries this to Charleston

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:16 PM   #491
country flag elba

Charleston, 1. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Elena Vesnina 26 16
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:40 PM   #492
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

I guess AK had no more energy left in her. Although she won in Osprey, it might have been a mistake to schedule all the tournaments so close to one another. Get some rest & best of luck in the next tournaments.
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 07:35 PM   #493
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
I guess AK had no more energy left in her. Although she won in Osprey, it might have been a mistake to schedule all the tournaments so close to one another. Get some rest & best of luck in the next tournaments.
OK, in Bogota 6th seeded. (7. April - ) After this hope for 2 - 3 free weeks.
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:40 AM   #494
country flag elba

Bogota, Main draw

(5) Garcia v Q
Q v Kovinic
Oprandi v Maria
Begu v (4) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #495
country flag elba

Bogota, 1R

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Irena-Camelia Begu 36 16