Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #466
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

That was a crazy score line against Johansson

Back to nice & easy wins, well done
Halloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #467
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Charleston, Main draw

(1) S.Williams v BYE
(wc) Oudin v Cepelova
Lepchenko v Cetkovska
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová v (13) Vesnina
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #468
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Osprey, 50.000$, SF
(2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová (SVK) d. (4) Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP) 63 46 76(5)
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #469
country flag Halloo

Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all Halloo is a name known to all

It's good that she won but after a match like this, I don't know how she's going to play the final now. She must be absolutely knackered now
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #470
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloo View Post
It's good that she won but after a match like this, I don't know how she's going to play the final now. She must be absolutely knackered now
Was sie nicht umbringt, macht sie stärker. (Friedrich Nietsche)
What does not destroy her, make her stronger.
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #471
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

I can't imagine, that Kaja now wins against Erakovic.

And then immediately Charleston on Tuesday, against strong Vesnina.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #472
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Lol, Kaja is 6:2, 3:1 up
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #473
country flag Halloo

Match point
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:26 PM   #474
country flag elba

Osprey, 50.000$, 30 March 2014
SF (2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová (SVK) d. (4) Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP) 63 46 76(5)
F (2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová (SVK) d. (1) Marina Erakovic (NZL) 62 63
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #475
country flag Halloo

Game, set, match & tournament AK

Congrats!!! It looks like Marina didn't cause her much trouble.

2 wins in 1 day, she must be really tired now. No time of rest though, off to Charleston
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #476
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold

What a day for AK!!! Congrats, this shoould be a good year for her.

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Petra C. / Dominika

(I know. A slightly masochistic admirer of extremely talented ladies)
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #477
country flag elba

Foto: SITA/AP
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #478
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

aanyone know what her new ranking will be around after winning here
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #479
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Now best rating for Anna Karolína, Nr. 66.
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #480
country flag vodnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
#66, behind U.Radwanska