Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:53 AM   #436
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #437
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Pattaya, main draw

(7)Mattek-Sands v Ka.Pliskova
Tomljanovic v Q
Medina Garrigues v Riske
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová v (3)Cirstea
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #438
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to ozph

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #439
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Pattaya, 1. round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Cirstea 16 36
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #440
country flag elba

source: fb
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #441
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

it was about time to bring my blog back to life after all the freelancing...doing that with an interesting interview with Anna Karolina Schmiedlova

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.co.uk...-karolina.html

enjoy

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #442
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Her next stops are in the Americas as her schedule includes Florianopolis in Brazil and then the big events of Indian Wells and Miami, but before focusing on her future I asked her about her past and which were the matches she was particularly proud of.

“It is really good because she lives here with me in Bratislava and we practice together and of course support each other, so it is important for me to have her. Lately she has been injured so it is not a great moment for her, but now she is coming back so…”
Good news,

1. Anna Karolína try big events 2. Kristína is back.
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #443
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

glad to be bearing good news

she is very nice anw

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #444
country flag elba

Petropolis, 1. round

Anna Karolina lost Nicolescu 06 64 26
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 07:27 AM   #445
country flag elba

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, USA, Q

(2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová v Arruabarrena
Duque-Marino v (23) N.Kichenok

GL Anna Karolína
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 03:08 AM   #446
country flag elba

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, USA, Q

(2) Anna Karolina Schmiedlová v Arruabarrena 63 64

now N. Kichenok GL
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:09 AM   #447
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Good win, after 3 defeats
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 08:03 AM   #448
country flag elba

source: fb
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 04:48 AM   #449
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, USA

FQR: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová def. N. Kichenok 6:4 6:4

Gl against Wickmayer
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 07:40 AM   #450
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, USA

FQR: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová def. N. Kichenok 6:4 6:4

Gl against Wickmayer
GL Anna Karolína.