Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #421
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #422
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Austrlian Open 1. round:

Timea Babos, in second round could be Kanepi/Muguruza.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:37 AM   #423
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

A. Radwanska (5) - Putintseva
Govortsova - Q
Q - Minella
Pereira - Pavlyuchenkova (29)

Kanepi (24) - Muguruza
Babos - Schmiedlova
McHale - Chan
Dominguez-Lino - Wozniacki (10)
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #424
country flag elba

Anan Karolina said:

I know Timea, I trained with her. She has good service, goes into fight, but for me the draw could certainly be worse. I'll put everything into the match and try to win.
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #425
country flag elba

AO, 1.round

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Tímea Babos 46 64 75

next Muguruza
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #426
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Yeah!..need to work harder for her next opponent...is she playing doubles?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #427
country flag elba

source: fb
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #428
country flag elba

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #429
country flag elba

source:fb
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #430
country flag elba

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #431
country flag elba

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #432
country flag elba

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #433
country flag elba

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #434
country flag elba

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:28 AM   #435
country flag elba

AO, 2. round

Anna Karolína - Muguruza 36 36