Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #316
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #317
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #318
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Kaja that's great. One more please that will be the perfect dot on the I.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #319
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Anna Karolina lost her final match against Stephanie Vogt 6:1 3:6 2:6 , but she has her main goal managed. For the U.S. open MD is she directly quallified, plus broken TOP 100!

Last edited by vodnar : Jul 13th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #320
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Anna Karolina lost her final match against Stephanie Vogt 6:1 3:6 2:6 , but she has her main goal managed. For the U.S. open MD is she directly quallified, plus broken TOP 100!
Yes, this is a big step to be an established player.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #321
country flag elba

WTA Bad Gastein - NURNBERGER Gastein Ladies, 13. - 21. Juli 2013, clay outdoor, 235.000 USD

Main Draw

(4) Petkovic v Martic
(wc) Mayr-Achleitner v Mrdeza
Svitolina v Q
Schmiedlova v (6) Scheepers

Finale 2012: Alizé Cornet - Yanina Wickmayer 7–5, 7–6(1)

Anna Karolína has defeated both girls.

webcam central court http://www.gasteinertal.com/webcam/centercourt.html
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #322
country flag elba

Anna Karolína Schmiedlova now Nr. 97

Time that needed Slovak tennis players winning junior titles to get into TOP 100

Rybáriková 2.5 years
Lacko, Kližan about 5 years
Kučová jr. just approached TOP 100

Anna Karolína only 13 months
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #323
country flag elba

NURNBERGER Gastein Ladies

Schmiedlova lost (6) Scheepers 16 46
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #324
country flag elba

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #325
country flag elba

Road to Main draw US Open

Cincinnati, Western & Southern Open, Qualifiers: August 10 - August 11, MD: August 12 - August 18 (Premier 5)
New Haven Open at Yale, Qualifiers: August 16 - August 17, MD: August 18 - August 24 (Premier)
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #326
country flag elba

New Haven Open at Yale, Quali

(3) Svitolina v Arruabarrena
Jana Čepelováv (wc) Litvak
Watson v Anna Karolina Schmiedlová
Zhang v (12) Larsson

Svitolina favorite in the group, but also Anna Karolina should have chances.
I like to see a main draw ticket match with Janka, but I would not know, who should I favor.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #327
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová def Heather Watson 6-3 2-1 ret good start

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #328
country flag vodnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová def Heather Watson 6-3 2-1 ret good start
good luck against Zhang
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #329
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

QF2: Anna Karolína Schmiedlova def Zhang Shuai 6-4 6-3

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #330
country flag vodnar

clear win