Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #271
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

The Championships, Wimbledon, Qualifying draw, Round 1
(16 ) Anna Karolína Schmiedlova def. (wc) Anna Smith 62 64
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #272
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Tomorrow play Anna Karolína second match after Hercog - Cetkovska (12:00 CET) against Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) at court 2, she should be the clear favorite.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #273
country flag elba

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #274
country flag elba

The Championships, Wimbledon, Qualifying draw, Round 2
(16 ) Anna Karolína Schmiedlova def. Timea Bacsinszky 61 36 75
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #275
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I just realised I never posted in AK's subforum and didn't even subscribe to it
Now, since I have some sympathy for Slovakian tennis (Domi is my favorite top 100 player, plus I like Uberalova) I started to root for Anna-Karolina as well, some months ago.

I watched bits of her matches in the past, but the upset over Wickmayer at RG was spectacular for her
Now she's close to get to her second grand slam MD in a row
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #276
country flag elba

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #277
country flag elba

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #278
country flag elba

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #279
country flag elba

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #280
country flag elba

The Championships, Wimbledon, Qualifying draw, Round 3
(16 ) Anna Karolína Schmiedlova l. Eva Birnerova 46 57

Hope for LL card and 3. round in MD.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #281
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She got the LL spot!
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #282
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
She got the LL spot!
Great, now 3. round could be not only a dream.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #283
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
She got the LL spot!
Oh, that's fantastic news. I'm happy for her.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #284
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Should have qualified in the first place, but good news whatsoever Who withdrew?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #285
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Should have qualified in the first place, but good news whatsoever Who withdrew?
Venus and Kusnetsova.