Sabine in AEGON Classic - Birmingham - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #31
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine in AEGON Classic - Birmingham

Sometimes no news are good news @mike

matches suspended (in the half of a second set/Franny lost the first)for a slight rain shower. Difficult conditions for the players, welcome to British Isles.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #32
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

question is, will she even play today ?
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #33
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

The BBC guy mentioned they might relocate some matches to other courts but I would not bet on a Sabine match today

Looks like matches can be recommenced soon

Looks good now, matches go on under sunshine

Last edited by maturedgirl : Jun 13th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #34
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm too tired about to fall asleep... so if Bine plays then I hope it's good news I wake up to and positive talk on these forums! that's how it is sometimes in late night tennis following for those of us on different corners of the globe. Love Bine but like some sleep too.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #35
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Bine Someone please give her a hug.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #36
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

no, not a hug this time, something very different is needed !
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #37
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She's playing shit. Come on, Ula Radwanska? In fact if I were an ITF scrub right now, I'd fancy my chances against her.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #38
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow expected loss considering her performance in RG. Major goal is to get into shape until the Olympics.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #39
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
She's playing shit. Come on, Ula Radwanska? In fact if I were an ITF scrub right now, I'd fancy my chances against her.
exactly, Ula played rather good, but gave Sabine enough chances to turn it around.

i wonder what the hell is wrong with hear health again, since she had to see the doctor several times
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #40
country flag Ian Aberdon

She seems to be healthy enough OFF court, when it doesn't count. Perhaps she should stay off it!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #41
country flag Ziva

Quote:
She seems to be healthy enough OFF court, when it doesn't count. Perhaps she should stay off it!
Yeah, i thought that too, less training, more off court stuff and all this at a time, where she knows, that she needs every minute to be invested in her form.

Not very Clever
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #42
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

SABINE MUST CHANGE HER TEAM COMPLETELY!

1)She has no tactics (base on her previous matches), when she calls her coach, he can't help her... She has to be blind to see her coach is short of her..
2)Why didn't she play doubles in the beginning of the season? Why stopped playing with Sam?
3)Lots of photo shoots, advertisement shoots and exhibition matches (off court activities) this year. All of them took her mind out of the tennis!
4)Why did she change her racket? Maybe the right question is why right before RG?
5)Why didn't she play Nottingham ITF? She didn't have time to train on grass, how could her team didn't notice about this? She chosen to play exhibition match and go to a photoshoot.
6)Her biggest mistake is her mental strength, I was expecting her to cope with this but with each passing season it is getting worst. Crying and tears almost every match...
7)She is not serving anymore like she used to. I wonder does her team have any training plan about this? If yes why nothing changed?
8)Sabine took 5 injury breaks this year. How could she get injured this much easy? Anything wrong with her trainings?
9)What happened to Chip Brooks as a coach?
10)Lots of UE and week 1st serve from her. Any training plan for this?
11)She had 35 off days after her matches which she loose this is a huge time to fix something, even some players come from injury and play but nothing changed her game? WHY?
12)Does she have any health problem?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450883
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #43
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
SABINE MUST CHANGE HER TEAM COMPLETELY!

1)She has no tactics (base on her previous matches), when she calls her coach, he can't help her...
2)Why didn't she play doubles in the beginning of the season? Why stopped playing with Sam?
3)Lots of photo shoots, advertisement shoots and exhibition matches this year. All of them took her mind out of the tennis!
4)Why did she change her racket? Maybe the right question is why right before RG?
5)Why didn't she play Nottingham ITF? She didn't have time to train on grass, how could her team didn't notice about this? She chosen to play exhibition match and go to a photoshoot.
6)Her biggest mistake is her mental strength, I was expecting her to cope with this but with each passing season it is getting worst. Crying and tears almost every match...
7)She is not serving anymore like she used to. I wonder does her team have any training plan about this? If yes why nothing changed?
8)Sabine took 5 injury breaks this year. How could she get injured this much easy? Anything wrong with her trainings?
9)What happened to Chip Brooks as a coach?
10)Lots of UE and week 1st serve from her. Any training plan for this?
11)She had 35 off days after her matches which she loose this is a huge time to fix something, even some players come from injury and play but nothing changed her game? WHY?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450883
100% agree, new Team and most important, a new attitude is needed, she has to focus at different things.
Since the ranking is crushed now, it's time for a break to regroup and come back mentally strong and in form, like Kerber did last year.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #44
country flag Ian Aberdon

I agreed with Geekking last time, I agree with him this time. Where is her serve - WHERE IS HER SERVE??!! She called it a weapon on grass...it's a very powerless weapon then.

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #45
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agreed with Geekking last time, I agree with him this time. Where is her serve - WHERE IS HER SERVE??!! She called it a weapon on grass...it's a very powerless weapon then.
phantom menace

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote