Sabine in AEGON Classic - Birmingham - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #16
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine in AEGON Classic - Birmingham

Radwanska now!

It's now or never for this season?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #17
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

I can´t see her beating the younger Rad after I saw her in Paris but I hope that she can surprise me
Would be so important to get some matches here, I hope that her first serve improved at least, good luck!
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #18
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

When her webside doesn't lie, she will play her first match not before thursday

Time to have some nice appointments by then. Today she visited a school
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #19
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd round must be on tomorrow.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #20
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
2nd round must be on tomorrow.
Let's hope for some more rain tomorrow.

I can't stand two drama matches a day
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #21
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Let's hope for some more rain tomorrow.

I can't stand two drama matches a day
2 drama matches?

Sabine has a 1st round bye, so tomorrow will be her 2nd round match.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #22
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
2 drama matches?

Sabine has a 1st round bye, so tomorrow will be her 2nd round match.

think about the evening match in Charkow
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #23
country flag mk27

Quote:

think about the evening match in Charkow
Ach so
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #24
country flag maturedgirl

4. match on CC tomorrow
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #25
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
4. match on CC tomorrow
haha now it's the 5. match on CC, chances are rising for a first match not before thursday

Last edited by maturedgirl : Jun 12th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #26
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

If Sabine lost her match today (thinking the worst) I really want to ask her why she didn't play Nottingham ITF... She played exhibitions and went commercial shoots while Ula were playing on grass.

Urzula has 6-0 record on grass this year because she won Nottingham and she practiced more on grass compared to Sabine. Today the match will be interesting. Lots of pressure on Sabine, this match will be one of the most important match this year for Sabine.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #27
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

i agree, a win would help her a lot, if she loses, she needs to take a look at her shedule of tournaments and make some mayor changes.

It will be tough, U.Radwanska is playing very good and has lots of matches on grass already, Sabine has only practised on it and not very much, because of the rain.

Hoping for the best, but i don't see her winning it

Last edited by Ziva : Jun 13th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #28
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I'm staying up til early hours of the morning waiting just to listen to her game on BBC Radio. It's not a good feeling going to bed so late after a Bine loss, so please remember how much you love grass Bineee . On recent form it's hard to be confident of her winning but we know this recent form isn't the real Bine!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #29
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I'm staying up til early hours of the morning waiting just to listen to her game on BBC Radio. It's not a good feeling going to bed so late after a Bine loss, so please remember how much you love grass Bineee . On recent form it's hard to be confident of her winning but we know this recent form isn't the real Bine!

I'm just listening to BBC radio, too. The Franny match just started and the commentators said some wind came up,temperatures dropped and the sky looks as if it could rain later on. I hope you don't miss sleep with the result the match can't start for weather reasons

I should sleep if I were you
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #30
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'm just listening to BBC radio, too. The Franny match just started and the commentators said some wind came up,temperatures dropped and the sky looks as if it could rain later on. I hope you don't miss sleep with the result the match can't start for weather reasons

I should sleep if I were you
Schiavone match is still going at the moment as I type...I just wouldn't want to wake up and read she lost. Hate that feeling when I find out a score in the morning and Bine lost So if I must go to sleep once again Bine has to find that old touch and give me something good to wake up to

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote