Stanford Bank of the West Classic 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #1
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Stanford Bank of the West Classic 2012

Another important tournament is coming. Last year, Sabine reached to SF
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #2
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stanford Bank of the West Classic 2012

Lisicki withdrew!
Don´t really understand that decision but she probably thinks that she needs a break now after her matches in Wimbledon, a shame, would have liked to see her in Stanford, she still needs matches!
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #3
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

not very clever, sure she may be tired and sad, but she can't keep skipping tournaments like this any longer.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #4
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles preparation with Kerber is getting better and better.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #5
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

Apparently Sabine is trying to keep this under the radar:

Pennetta/Schiavone (ITA/ITA) d. Hsieh/Lisicki (TPE/GER) w/o (Lisicki left abdominal injury)

I'm sure she has enough class and wants to avoid any hint that she would use this as an excuse for her collapse yesterday, but it would explain why she took a longer break than Angie after the second set and just didn't look right during the entire third set -- especially now that it is apparently serious enough to withdraw from Stanford. I seriously doubt she is just "resting up for the Olympics" and I hope it will heal before then. This appears to be a recurrence of the same injury she suffered against Angie in the quarterfinals of Auckland.

Hopefully she will have better karma with Angie on the same side of the net.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #6
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

damn will this injury crap never stop
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #7
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

It's for the best anyways. Pretty ridiculous to go from grass > hard > grass. Better she stay on the grass and prepare for Olympic glory.
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #8
country flag swfc-dan

swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice

Yep, hope is all well for her . Another injury blow would be sickening!

Especially with Olympics on grass not far round the corner, REALLy hope she is ok for this and can play her best.
swfc-dan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #9
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

How the players (not only sabine) always emphasize: As a pro tennis player there's ever some pain here and there, but the main reason for the withdraw might be another one >London calling!

I Think she prepares again in Florida and will come back in time for the grass

She's not looking any more for points or rankings atm but for an olympic dream
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #10
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Bine Olympics is the priority so it's just sensible. Bine will be fine

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote