Tennis Tipping #24b| Bad Gastein 2012 - Congrats to lizzard11120 and Tomek./Vincey! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #16
country flag Shaddad

Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all
Re: Tennis Tipping #24b| Bad Gastein 2012 - Enter now

In with singles and doubles SEs

doubles with chenhw
Shaddad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #17
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles.
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #18
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #19
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe87 View Post
In.

Doubles with igralec33
In for singles and confirming doubles with joe87!
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #20
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

in
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #21
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

In!
Double with Tomek

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #22
country flag chenhw

chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light

in
double with shaddad (SE)
TITLES
Singles: [2012 ITF Astana]/RU: 2013 Budapest,New Haven 2014 Indian Wells
Doubles: [2012 ITF Chiasso,ITF Prague,ITF Brescia] /RU: 2012 Wimbledon,ITF Bucharest,Nantes,2013 Baku Tashkent
(w/shaddad)
chenhw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #23
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

In

doubles with BlackPanther. (we have special exemption status)
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #24
country flag StarLuk

StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of

in
with CibulkaNa
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #25
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

in
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #26
country flag rbfilipe

rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice

In, singles and doubles with MardenDiller.

Titles
Suicide: Hobart (Int'l, 2012), Brussels (Premier, 2012), Shenzhen (Int'l, 2013)
PAW: Brisbane (Premier, 2013)
FITD: Stanford (Premier, 2013)
rbfilipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #27
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

In, doubles with Aaron.
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #28
country flag CibulkaNa.

CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all

in
Tchakvetadze|Azarenka|Sharapova|Martic|Jankovic
Hercog|Kvitova|Tabak|Sevastova|Govortsova
Oudin|Tatishvili|Pliskova|Cepelova|Schmiedlova
CibulkaNa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #29
country flag lovehotel

lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold lovehotel is a splendid one to behold

IN,with ekin
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #30
country flag Ekin

Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all Ekin is a name known to all

In
Doubles with Lovehotel
Ekin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote