Roland Garros R3: Sloane Stephens (USA) d. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 63 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Roland Garros R3: Sloane Stephens (USA) d. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 63 62

Awesome Sloane! As I predicted if she was swinging freely she would have absolutely no trouble with someone as one-dimensional as Johansson. Sloane really can do it all. Has easy power, a heavy forehand, good athleticism and movement, and nice hands. If she can put it all together she's going to be one hell of a player.

All we can ask is that she tries her best against Stosur. Nothing to lose.
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2
country flag Bremen

Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all Bremen is a name known to all
Re: Roland Garros R3: Sloane Stephens (USA) d. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 63 62

I really like this girl and I think she has a lot of potential. Finally I have another American player worth cheering for! And one that is so calm and collected on the court and has no annoying habits that I can see.
Bremen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM   #3
country flag LadyB

LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold

serves you right for taking out petra

Well done Sloan
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:47 AM   #4
country flag Tennis_News

Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light Tennis_News is a glorious beacon of light

Very happy for Sloane!
Tennis_News is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:47 AM   #5
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Nice showing so far from Sloane
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:48 AM   #6
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

A so called pusher made 26 winners and 31 UEs. Must have been a horrible pushing.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #7
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all

what will sloane's ranking be after getting into the forth round?
Michelle Larcher de Brito
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #8
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

If Sloane improves her shot selection and footwork, she'll enter the next tier. Impressive, and composed too

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #9
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted Mathilde to win so badly...

But anyway, congratulations Sloane, I'm impressed, this girl's got future.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #10
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

This girl has game. She'll probably lose easily to Sam but GS QF for her is just a matter of time I think.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM   #11
country flag pancake

pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can improve her backhand and 2nd serve, way too vulnerable.
26 winners .

But yeah, probably will lose easily to Stosur, hope she can play decent at least.

Last edited by pancake : Jun 1st, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
pancake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:52 AM   #12
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold

Awesome Sloane! Venus and Serena are probably very proud of Sloane's success on the red clay! Sloane has a good first serve and a huge forehand she also moves very well on the clay! Good job! Wonderful to see a young black female tennis player do so well at the French Open!
Morrissey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM   #13
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Mathilde
Nevertheless great run

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM   #14
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

I really liked watching Sloane.
Strong game and confident.

Third round at a slam is enough for Johansson.
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #15
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing tournament Slo'!!!

Now I'm beginning to take you seriously!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote