55th Grammy Awards - February 10, 2013 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #211
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 55th Grammy Awards - February 10, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Why didn't they just give Adele all the awards again? I mean if she got an award for a live version of one of her songs then she might as well have got them all.

I'm glad Kelly's album won something though, it's close to pop perfection.

Also, Call Me Maybe was robbed.
Yas! So many great songs on there.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #212
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Impressed with Rhianna...girl can sing. She can't sing and dance at the same time but at least she's not a total fraud like say Madonna.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #213
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Rihanna can sing slow songs standing in place, yep.

If you get her to sing a faster song or have her dance... it becomes tragic. Her voice is just so thin and whiney.

CLIJSTERS 4 GRAND SLAMS!!!!
~{X}~ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #214
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

Can't believe Carly Rae Jepsen was snubbed. What a joke.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #215
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Can't believe Carly Rae Jepsen was snubbed. What a joke.
Can't believe Carly Rae Jepsen was nominated. What a joke.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #216
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
To be honest Rihanna >>>>> Beyoncé
LOL.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #217
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

http://idolator.com/7440557/grammy-a...-worst-moments

5. Justin Bieber passive-aggressively attempted to livestream during the Grammys.

Here’s a moment for you! Since he didn’t get nominated for any Grammys, Justin Bieber held a livestream with his fans in the middle of the Grammys, presumably to throw his weight around a little bit. Unfortunately, he had technical difficulties, so he ended up just leaking one of his own songs. Hahahahaha. And there’s just nothing about that story that isn’t amazing.

hahaha
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #218
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Can't believe Carly Rae Jepsen was nominated. What a joke.
Exactly.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #219
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Duh!
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #220
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Except for brainless stans of course (I should have specified)
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #221
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

So thrilled for Kelly! She is so endearing.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #222
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

This show was - the music industry is in such a sh!thole right now.

I thought Kelly Clarkson's little performance was good. Miguel would have been better without Wiz Khalifa. The Bob Marley tribute was good - I barely even noticed Rihanna was there. All the rest of the performances either sucked or were boring as hell.
JT - we have all seen this before, it's called Under The Cherry Moon.

Taylor Swift is really getting on my nerves...

Seeing Chris Brown lose is always a highlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercake View Post
Prince
All dressed up like a blind man - at least he followed the dress code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
oh and so Rihanna has already won her 6th Grammy in 6 years. more than Mariah and Celine, equals Whitney and one short of Madonna (she won 7 in 15 years span).
This is why the Grammys are screwed up. More recent acts have more inflated Grammys totals than older acts for a number of reasons. Beyonce having as many Grammys as Paul McCartney. Usher now having more than Prince. Kanye West having 1 less win than Stevie Wonder. You could could go on and on. And how does Alison Krauss have 27 wins?!
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #223
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad for Adele, Kelly and Mumford & Sons.

The show was so so. Last year was so much better in my opinion.

Also, can't believe Gotye and Kimbra got that much love from the Grammys
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #224
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see no lie!
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote