Have anyone ever seen Maria Sharapova cry? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #151
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone ever seen Maria Sharapova cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
You mad you're a twat and a troll but nobody cares to vote for you
That's very kind from you but I would never compare myself in trolling to Your Highness.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #152
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #153
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Tears have still to shed, if that didn't make them nothing will. Unless an agonising injury happens.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #154
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she was almost crying yesterday on her chaotic finale but I m sure she cried very much in the locker room after (yer eyes betrayed her)

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #155
country flag manojob

manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice

I have never seen Maria Sharapova crying.
manojob is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #156
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
The point is we never saw it. The tear ducts are still virginal! No cherries popped here!
No.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #157
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

Who the hell cares if she cries or not? This topic is just lame. Get a life people.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #158
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

No, the Maria Sharapova doesn't cry and will never cry
Michalka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:37 PM   #159
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

wimbledon 2004
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:42 PM   #160
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

Pretty sure she cried when she was double-bageled by Davenport in IW.
knoxt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM   #161
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

She always cries inside when she plays Serena. You can tell.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #162
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for visiting SS Wonderfan
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:18 PM   #163
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #164
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
Pretty sure she cried when she was double-bageled by Davenport in IW.
I think I saw her crying after Lindsay mauled her then.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #165
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
thanks for visiting SS Wonderfan

anytime...
that's the cry that gives joy to everybody
btw, good luck for her in bogota in december
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread