KL Last F: Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM   #1
Mynarco
Zoooooooooom

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
KL Last F: Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63

At least the better Karolina won

The stadium looked pretty empty though
Thank you KL for giving us this tournament for 4 years

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:15 PM   #2
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future
Kuala Lumpur F Ka. Pliskova def (WC) Mattek-Sands 1-6 7-5 6-3

Congrats on the 1st of what will be many titles, Karolina

Great week, Beth

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
KL finally over: K-Plis d. Mattek Sucks 16 75 63

Fitting end to the shitshow.

Kuala Lumpur Open gets the champion it deserves

BMS flopping on whole new levels.

Congrats Pliskova

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:15 PM   #4
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of
Re: KL F Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63

Congrats to Karolina!

1st set was poor but she definitely stepped up in the last 2 sets (with the help of BMS).

Tough for BMS, hopefully she'll win her first title soon.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:16 PM   #5
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future
Re: KL F Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63

Out of nowhere.

Both were a bit randomly in this final after not so good months.

Pliskova deserves her title, of course, but she did not face one single Top 50 player.

Titel [Suicide T.]: Marrakesch 2014, Rom 2013, Guangzhou 2013, Peking 2012 und Fes 2012
[TT]: ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer 2011 und ITF Hechingen 2012
[TT D]: ITF Shrewsbury 2012 (mit Hapsara) und ITF Biarritz 2013 (mit Heinann)
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:16 PM   #6
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL Last F: Karolina Pliskova bags her first title def Mattek-Sands 16 75 63

That makes Pliskova better than Robson now Well done
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #7
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

She will never win that title.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #8
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina saves tennis Congrats with your first WTA title

People were saying BMS in easy two
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #9
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

BMS was dominating the first set, was the better player at the start of the second set, but she kept Pliskova in the match with dozens of UEs. Pliskova started to play better and better, and won the third set convincingly.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #10
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

this Pliskova is quite a servebot, ain't she?
Anyway, a player with more firepower won, so it's all good then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #11
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Beth She won't get many more chances at a title, so she should have taken advantage of this
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #12
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

BMS I think she choked? or should say Pliskova just stepped up since she's got nothing to lose?
Congrats!

Bye KL! You'll not be missed and good riddance for the tour.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #13
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

This serve-bot really knows how to serve Barely didn't lose any point on her serve at all in the third. Won 90% of first serves in the second and the third. Movement is ridiculous though.

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM   #14
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Karo #Pliskiesforever

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM   #15
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Beth
Karolina