Johanna Konta - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #1
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Johanna Konta !!

This girl is amazing. She is playing Mostar 10k this week and is doing pretty well, defeated 2 Serbian promising players easily.

She is in the semi final now.

QR1 Johanna KONTA AUS vs bye
QR2 Johanna KONTA AUS d. Ema POLIC SRB 62 60
QR3 Johanna KONTA AUS d. Nives PAVLOVIC SRB 61 60
R1 (6) Tamara STOJKOVIC CRO vs q Johanna KONTA AUS 57 16
R2 q Johanna KONTA AUS d. Zorica PETROV SRB 61 63
QF q Johanna KONTA AUS d. Anja PRISLAN SLO 64 61

Birth Date 17/05/1991
Birth Place Sydney, Australia
Residence London, Great Britain
Nationality Australia
Height 1.81m
Weight 64kg
Plays Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand)

She is unranked !!!
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2008, 10:01 PM   #2
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johanna Konta !!

Thanks for this Just Do It, but I started a Johanna Konta thread last year...unfortunately, she has decided to represent Great Britain so we deleted the thread...the ITF and WTA are yet to recognise her as a British citizen, but it's only a matter of time
Old May 10th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #3
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

If only..
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2008, 09:09 AM   #4
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Well, all I have to say .... bitch
Old May 10th, 2008, 09:43 AM   #5
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
best post I've read all day
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:58 AM   #6
country flag JAMESYBABY!

JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future

she will be a brit ,,, loving the new talent we have
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:59 AM   #7
country flag OZTENNIS

^^^
Um, correction, that you steal
Old May 11th, 2008, 10:08 AM   #8
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Those damn poachers
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #9
country flag Just Do It

Johanna KONTA (AUS) defeated Tereza MRDEZA (CRO) (7) 6-1 6-1

She's in the final. Impressive.

Since Johanna is still playing under Australian flag this thread should stay for now.
Old May 11th, 2008, 01:59 PM   #10
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Jelena was going to play for them at some stage so too so better for them to take Johanna off us then Jelena! I would laugh when they find out that Anne Keothavong wants to become an Aussie!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #11
country flag Just Do It

Johanna KONTA (AUS) defeated Janina TOLJAN (AUT) (5) 6-3 3-6 6-4
Old May 12th, 2008, 04:48 AM   #12
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

She might have a last minute change of heart like that Cyprus dude. Hopefully she stays Aussie otherwise i couldnt care less about how her future turns out.
Old May 12th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #13
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
She might have a last minute change of heart like that Cyprus dude. Hopefully she stays Aussie otherwise i couldnt care less about how her future turns out.
Well said and I agree with you 100 percent! She has my support always when those three golden letters appear but without those...................who gives!
Old May 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #14
country flag Just Do It

^^ Well, then you are not a true tennis fans.
Old May 12th, 2008, 12:53 PM   #15
country flag scottsue

"Not a true tennis fans" ???????