Erika Hendsel - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:15 AM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Erika Hendsel

A potentially very good junior, reaching the top 15 in the 14U European ranks and having some success on the junior circuit. After her first professional win at SEB Tallink Open VI over Sofia Vaynberg 64 62, it's time she got her own thread. Next she has Cindy Burger, an inform dutchwoman who beat Fes quarterfinalist Nadia Lalami 61 60!!!! Give it all youve got Erika!!!!!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM   #2
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

Did any of the Estonians go to SEB Tallink Open V or plan to go to VI?
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #3
country flag chingching

Good luck to Erika and Elisa Mai in their semis. Hope they can make the finals.
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #4
country flag chingching

Erika is entered to play singles at Kramfors Junior Challenge (indoor clay, not indoor hard) so hopefully she can get her ranking up. To get into top 600 she needs 18.75 ranking points, meaning she only has to make the semis in singles. Good luck Erika.
Does anyone know if she plans to keep on pllaying 16s?
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #5
country flag chingching

Sadly Erika lost, but good luck tomorrow as top seed in 16u falconet cup tallinn
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #6
country flag chingching

(1) Erika Hendsel vs Anna Veinsteina (Q). Hopefully she can breeze through this match.
Dubs with Greta Kerezaite as top seeds
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #7
country flag chingching

Erika won 60 64!!!!! Next round she has a lithuanian qualifier
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM   #8
country flag chingching

Erika HENDSEL [1] DEF. Tamar KUTUBIDZE [5] 6-0 7-5!!!!

Go Erika!! Make the final!
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Erika
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM   #10
country flag chingching

Everyone lost except Erika in both singles and dubs
But go erika
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:06 AM   #11
country flag chingching

Erika beat Vostrikova 61 57 64 and now has to face her dubs partner
Erika also won teh dubs with her lituanian friennd due to their opponents walkovering
Go erika
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM   #12
country flag chingching

Erika beat Kerezait 67 76 amd wins the title
Hopefully she can continue this form into kramfors
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #13
country flag chingching

I mean 64 76

Erika is also the 6 seed for Kramfors junior challenge on indoor clay. Hope she can break top 600!!!
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #14
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Great to see that both Erika and Kenneth won
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #15
country flag chingching

yeah. Kenneth is definately Estonias best hope in a long time. Really since Poldma in the mens