Ana GIF thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #31
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Those facial expressions are amazing. I don't know how people can say that she has no personality. Just because she doesn't try too hard to be funny or because she doesn't show any bitchiness, it doesn't mean that she has no personality, you can see it in her eyes that she's genuinely sweet and warm person.
Yeah, Ana had always felt like the most genuine and fair player on tour. It's kinda like Maria, people say she has no personality and that she's undeserving just because she's beautiful and gets more attention than their faves.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #32
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana GIF thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
the first half of this gif is the sexiest ana i can think of
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #33
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing work Iva. All the gifs are fantastic.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #34
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post

Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #35
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #36
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #37
country flag Iva87

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #38
country flag Iva87

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM   #39
country flag Iva87

Last edited by Iva87 : Dec 2nd, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:07 AM   #40
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Such great gifs. She's so adorable. You are doing such a great job Iva87 with both the pics and gifs of Ana. Here's another cute one, seems to be by Raiden in GM. I presume it's from the exho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:02 PM   #41
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

She is sweetheart. Love her forever.
Gentleman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:46 PM   #42
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Here's another cute one, seems to be by Raiden in GM. I presume it's from the exho.
Yes it is.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #43
country flag Iva87

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #44
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Da li sama pravis gifove, Ivka?
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #45
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Oh my...that GIF with the hair toss is a definite keeper!
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote