Wimbledon - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #1
country flag _lotti_

_lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice
Wimbledon

Here is here Single Draw:

Maria is 17 seed...

Na Li CHN (11)

Ksenia Pervak KAZ
Sorana Cirstea ROU

Pauline Parmentier FRA

Naomi Broady GBR

Lourdes Dominguez Lino ESP
Alexandra Cadantu ROU

Maria Kirilenko RUS (17)

Shuai Peng CHN (30)

Sandra Zaniewska POL
Jarmila Gajdosova AUS

Ayumi Morita JPN

Good luck!
_lotti_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #2
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Wimbledon

yeah, it's wimbledon time!

maria will play her first match tomorrow, the last one on court 14

it's her first meeting with the rumanian alexandra cadantu

Court 14
11:30 AM
Ladies' Singles - 1st Round
Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS)
v
Ayumi Morita (JPN)

Gentlemen's Singles - 1st Round
Marcel Granollers (ESP)[24]
v
Viktor Troicki (SRB)

Gentlemen's Singles - 1st Round
Xavier Malisse (BEL)
v
Marinko Matosevic (AUS)

Ladies' Singles - 1st Round
Alexandra Cadantu (ROU)
v
Maria Kirilenko (RUS)[17]

DAVAI MARIA!!

...olympic bronze medalist...

Last edited by peterlein : Jun 24th, 2012 at 07:48 PM.
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #3
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

...btw, jon wertheim from sports illustrated believes in kiri

here it is, scroll down to the bottom

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...#ixzz1yYzoPCLW

did he maybe mess up singles with doubles?

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #4
country flag _lotti_

_lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice

Maria´s Wimbledon Outfit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_m60j3t9NE51r1oy6wo1_1280.jpg (84.0 KB, 27 views)
_lotti_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post

Too bad Jon Wertheim believes in Makiri more than Makiri does. I'm not expecting anything from Maria at Wimbledon. She has never made the second week there and her recent form and heartbreaking losses in singles and doubles has to hurt her confidence. How can Masha and Nadia lose to powder puffs Errani and Vinci on grass?

I would love to se something spark Makiri's fine all court game but at this point I can't see it. Her game is in a rut and she doesn't know how to get her game out of that rut. Too bad she doesn't solid have tennis professionals running her career. Solid is a word Maria needs to learn about. Her talented all court game is not solid enough that's for sure. Nor is her confidence and self belief. What a shame.

Did Maria notice who was winning the grass court warmups? Players not as good as she is. I wish that frustration would jolt Makiri forward. But if she's happy with her life and career what can we do other than root her on?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Jun 25th, 2012 at 04:14 AM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #6
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post

Maybe, or he has a taste for joking

I just hope Maria won't lose shamefully in R1 against this Cadantu...
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #7
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Maria in singles.

Good luck in singles and doubles Maria.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #8
country flag peterlein

the first set goes to kiri! 6-3!! win it in two girl!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #9
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

6-3, 2-0 Keep it going
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #10
country flag peterlein

5-1* for kiri 2nd set now please don't choke

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #11
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

6-3, 6-1 Great win...keep it going
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #12
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Oh she didn't choke and won in less than 1 hour
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #13
country flag peterlein

yeahhhh, kiri breaks for 6-1 2nd set!

ok, so the first step to the semifinal is done

5 aces from maria and some nice shots in the 2nd set!!
there she played a lot better than in the first one, which was quite close..

let's hope kiri can build on that win now to take another win in R2

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #14
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #15
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Hope the potential doubles 2R vs. the William sisters will get some attention.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote