Bonjour Maria Bienvenue to the French Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #1
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Bonjour Maria Bienvenue to the French Open

This will be Maria's official Discussion/Live score thread during the French Open.!
Starts on the 28th of May! Any thoughts how she will go? let's hope for the best!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonjour Maria Bienvenue to the French Open

Maria got a GREAT section.

(16)Maria Kirilenko (RUS) v (wc)Victoria Larrière (FRA)
Klara Zakopalova (CZE) v Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
Anne Keothavong (GBR) v Melinda Czink (HUN)
(22)Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) v Greta Arn (HUN)

She should at least get to the Rd 16, where Masha will be waiting.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #3
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Good draw, please don't screw it Maria.
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #4
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

I will be there for support Maria
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #5
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Best slam draw she's ever had tbh. Please don't screw it up. It'd be terrible if she retired or something, not defending her points here would suck.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #6
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Pavlyuchenkova isn't an easy opponent, sure she isn't playing great but she is capable of a lot on her day. Step it up Kiri!!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #7
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

I think it depends on her injury. Her confidence is low because of it, but it's a good draw to get on a roll if she's healthy.

Oh yeah I'm back.
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #8
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

It is good to have you back . Also Kiri wasn't too successful while you've been away. So its hopefully a good sign. Her draw is really good, in doubles as well, let's go
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #9
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Davai Kiri! Good luck in Paris
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #10
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Bonjour, I am back too!!!!

I was in croatia for some days to take a little holiday, and there I did not have the opportunity to log in here on tennis forum

..but I checked the draw in the videotext on the TV, and yeah, it's an awesome draw!! finally some good luck for kiri in a GS-draw

now let's just hope she can take some advantage from it, last 16 would be so fantastic!! I hope her ankle is ok ...

maria will play the 4th match on Court 3, where they start at 11:00 AM with the first match

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #11
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good singles draw for Maria.

Good luck in singles and doubles Maria.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #12
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's match has begun, Maria serving.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #13
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

the match is live streamed, kiri just broke for *3-1

I love her outfit, but she is wearing that tape on her right ankle again..:/

Old May 29th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #14
country flag peterlein

yeah, Maria holds at love!! 4-1* now break her again!

Old May 29th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #15
country flag peterlein

and kiri breaks again!! *5-1 and she is serving for the 1st set