2012 NCAA Individual (Singles + Doubles) Tournament - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #31
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 NCAA Individual (Singles + Doubles) Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Fantic
What matches would you pay more attention to today?? Either dangerous matchups, or players especially to watch?
That's difficult to choose
Still I'll rather watch the players I haven't watched like Beazant, Stancu.. Well, one can switch over anyway so the answer is; both

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM   #32
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

TENN has 3 players playing singles, impressive.
Bektas and S-Q both seem to be comfortable at the net...

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #33
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
TENN has 3 players playing singles, impressive.
Bektas and S-Q both seem to be comfortable at the net...
And they are an impressive 3-0 on day 1. Boren upsets O'Neill in 3 and Szekely stuns Bektas in 2

Makes you wonder what the Lady Vols could have done this season if they could have been even a little bit healthy...
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #34
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Missed Le v Tere-Apisah...and it looks like it was a good one

Hoping Abigail can make it to the 3rd round and take out Will. She did so nearly beat Chelsey at regionals and Will sucks right now, so I think it is possible.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM   #35
country flag CTSEMT

Santamaria leading Gullickson 6-3 2-0

Chelsey seems frustrated...
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #36
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Missed Le v Tere-Apisah...and it looks like it was a good one

Hoping Abigail can make it to the 3rd round and take out Will. She did so nearly beat Chelsey at regionals and Will sucks right now, so I think it is possible.
T-A seemed good, just glimpsed a bit. Powerful but also many errors

Can't watch Stancu vs Urbina, I don't think it's on the web

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #37
country flag fantic

does the dbls start tomorrow? I'm actually more interested in dbls More newbies

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #38
country flag CTSEMT

Quote:
does the dbls start tomorrow? I'm actually more interested in dbls More newbies
Yeah, it does and there are some pretty good first rounds too.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #39
country flag fantic

Tan 5-6
Cako lost the 1st set

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #40
country flag CTSEMT

Sabs wins 3 & 2

Maybe she can become the new Stacey Tan? She's got a pretty good draw now to at least make the quarters.

Thank goodness there was no tourneytopia for singles
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #41
country flag fantic

Sabs def. Chelsey in 2

I guess Pac 12 is better after all

Beazant 75 Tan

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:24 PM   #42
country flag fantic

does anyone know at least the court number for Stancu vs Urbina match? Not on the webcam..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:28 PM   #43
country flag fantic

One thing UGA is better than STAN;

Umbrella

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:33 PM   #44
country flag form

form has disabled reputation

Dallara loses to MacFarlane in three sets... bad first set, excellent second set, got up 2-0 in third and backed off with her agressive spin play... not such a good idea. Ends excellent season and career with the Beach.
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #45
country flag CTSEMT

Quote:
does anyone know at least the court number for Stancu vs Urbina match? Not on the webcam..
It is on McW court 5 (11)...the only one without a cam. No idea why?