Roland Garros 2012 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #61
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012

will she enter any ITF event next week? Nottingham may be?

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026631
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #62
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
will she enter any ITF event next week? Nottingham may be?

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026631
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #63
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^ funny?

she better play some matches than waiting for the time to do the magic, cuz that won't happen
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #64
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She's certainly playing at the appropriate level for ITF!

However, I've just watched her interview again, & her beautiful smiling face &---& *sigh* I love her again!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #65

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Oh, dear. I was just trying to say that it would be very embarrassing for her to find herself at ITFs. She sure needs the matches but well... whatevz.

Haha, Ian.
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #66
country flag TimeyWimey

shooot.... that interview is not available in my region
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #67
country flag TimeyWimey

when you're trying to learn a new language, do you feel embarrassed speaking like an idiot at first?

and don't forget she is only no 37 in the race to Istanbul, how on earth would the ITF tournament be an embarrassment to her? Christina McHale is no 28 and still moving up, i'm not saying she must consider that, i just don't get the embarrassment comment
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #68
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Oh, dear. I was just trying to say that it would be very embarrassing for her to find herself at ITFs. She sure needs the matches but well... whatevz.

Haha, Ian.
*ssssiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhh*

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #69
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
However, I've just watched her interview again, & her beautiful smiling face &---& *sigh* I love her again!

Yeah she took it well and she obviously knew this was coming.

Good that she can laugh again right after the match, but now hard work please Miss Lisicki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #70

Quote:
when you're trying to learn a new language, do you feel embarrassed speaking like an idiot at first?

and don't forget she is only no 37 in the race to Istanbul, how on earth would the ITF tournament be an embarrassment to her? Christina McHale is no 28 and still moving up, i'm not saying she must consider that, i just don't get the embarrassment comment
Well, I'd be surprised if that was her choice. But she has so many points to defend in the coming 3 months, she must do SOMETHING. Let's see what solution she comes up with. But I think she said it herself: she needs to hit those thousand balls over and over again. But perhaps not on ITF level.

New language? I looks more like she fell on her head and forgot how to speak the language she has been speaking her whole life.
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #71
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #72
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she should ask for a WC in Nottingham next week

She really needs some wins as soon as possible.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #73
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

she needs some wins and confidence but i think she'll be okay. Traditionally she does better in the grass/US hardcourt season anyway, i cant remember her results in the first half of the season ever being that outstanding. all of her titles, or most of them have come duyring the 2nd half of the season. I do agree she should try and get a wild card for next week, just to get some rythym again

i think the hate in the gm for her is outrageous and uncalled for and im going to have to stay out of her results threads because i have to try very hard not to rip into everyone for what they say about her

like i said, not to concerned. She has a new racqut too so its going to take time to adjust. I think she';ll do fine. Part of me does look forward to what everyone will say when she porves them wrong
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #74
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

How on earth she lost to that American b****.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #75
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

http://www.tennisnet.com/deutschland...leiten/4044065

Sabine's personal summary:
"I'm very disappointed. The injury did not matter, I have no pain. But I've finally put the focus on fitness training and thus beaten to little balls in the last few weeks. I missed the arresting, so today I have so many mistakes made. It was a risk to the gym work, but it was necessary. I do not want to keep the number 13, but in the top ten. I want to continuously improve, and I need a stronger physique. I had after the injury, the feeling I do not think long enough on the court. And in February, I lay two flat, which cost me substance. I want to improve my fitness, which reduces then perhaps my susceptibility to injury. Although there are now a few setbacks, it is help me in the long term safety, "said Lisicki afterwards.
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote