Roland Garros 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #16
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roland Garros 2012

So, und jetzt könnte man spekulieren über das Draw und dass es doch ganz freundlich lacht und so.... Und dritte Runde sei doch drin. Und alle wissen es ist besser abzuwarten und Café au Lait zu trinken.

Good luck in Paris, Sabine!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #17
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

She should be able to reach the fourth round...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #18
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Bethanie is a challenging player in RG. She never gives up. We can expect a 3 setter match again.
woud be a match with ue exceeding 100 in total
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #19
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
She should be able to reach the fourth round...
Lets hope for just 2nd round now. I don't think Sabine can defeat Makarova or Cetkovska at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #20
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Lets hope for just 2nd round now.
This. But 1st round, she definitely has to beat BMS.
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #21
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

BMS came back from an injury and is also not in great shape!
But she is a player who doesn´t give u any rhythm but she also will make many UEs, I don´t think that we will see many long rallies, Sabine just has to play smart, maybe she can take advantage of BMS´s errors this time, she just should avoid stupid UEs and has to hope that her serve works, she should win that match actually and her draw isn´t that bad in general, I hope she can improve from match to match but first round can be really ugly but once she won a match she will get more dangerous again!
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #22
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I saw the last shooting pics of BMS: WOW

Lisicki-BMS will be an entertaining match!

Anyway, the draw is done well, now it's her turn to make use of it

however, I m going to die when the match will start and have to prepare with some tranquilizing resources*
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #23
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

But I'll be in Paris, guys. And I'll be at THIS match. Looking forward to it/dreading it.
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #24

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Sabine's quarter:

(1) Victoria Azarenka v Alberta Brianti
(WC) Caroline Garcia v Qualifier
Qualifier v Aleksandra Wozniak
Alize Cornet v (31) Zheng Jie

(20) Lucie Safarova v Anastasiya Yakimova
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez v Qualifier
Vania King v Galina Voskoboeva
(WC) Kristina Mladenovic v (15) Dominika Cibulkova

(12) Sabine Lisicki v Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Ekaterina Makarova v Sloane Stephens
Mathilde Johansson v Anastasia Rodionova
Simona Halep v (24) Petra Cetkovska

(27) Nadia Petrova v Iveta Benesova
Laura Pous-Tio v Chanelle Scheepers
Irina Falconi v Edina Gallovits-Hall
Elena Baltacha v (6) Samantha Stosur
Like... I know she has to win ONE match first and I don't want to jinx matters, but is it wrong I'm hoping for a Rodionova rematch? If it's to happen it needs to happen when I'm around to cheer loudly for Sabine... and against Rodiobitch.
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #25
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I saw one match of BTM this weekend and she was really making some great winners, also some UE. If Sabine cannot avoid a lot of UE, it will be a very tough one. Hopefully she is playing good.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #26
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Like... I know she has to win ONE match first and I don't want to jinx matters, but is it wrong I'm hoping for a Rodionova rematch? If it's to happen it needs to happen when I'm around to cheer loudly for Sabine... and against Rodiobitch.
Hoping is never wrong Hope dies last!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #27
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The last match of BMS I saw was at the Hopman Cup against Caro and she was rather decent. I've never seen her on clay though so hard to tell.

Let's hope for a good match, even a won set would be progress

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
The last match of BMS I saw was at the Hopman Cup against Caro and she was rather decent. I've never seen her on clay though so hard to tell.

Let's hope for a good match, even a won set would be progress
I'm pretty sure, like Sabine, she's had niggling injuries for most of the year. So who knows what will happen here...
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #29
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Set Point
By Paul Crocetti

(...) My dark horses to make nice runs include German Sabine Lisicki and Italy’s Flavia Pennetta. I think Lisicki can and will take out #1 Victoria Azarenka in the quarterfinals. In the semis, I think Lisicki will meet up with Agnieszka Radwanska, who has had a strong few months. But Serena should take out defending champion Li Na in her semifinal match and then Radwanska in the final for her first French Open title in 10 years.
http://www.milforddailynews.com/blog...nch-Open-Allez

Old May 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #30
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

I want those pills Mr. Crocetti has taken!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote