Wimbledon 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:12 AM   #16
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: Wimbledon 2012

If Sara Errani can reach a GS final then...(I hope)

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:38 AM   #17
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Five to watch in the lady's singles

some people still believe in her guns

I only want her to survive her first grass court match and then everything might be possible. Key moment needed.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:37 AM   #18
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

against Petra Martic, if I heard correctly
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:39 AM   #19
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Yes unfortunately you heard right!

I wished a first round for lisicki this morning on twitter and forgot to exclude the croatians
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #20
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Martic first round
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #21
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Martic, oh my, very bad luck for 1R.

Can't see her win this at the moment
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:56 AM   #22
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine's quarter at The Championships:

(1) Maria Sharapova v Anastasia Rodionova
(Q) Vesna Dolonc v Tsvetana Pironkova
Hsieh Su-Wei v (WC) Virginie Razzano
Stephanie Foretz Gacon v (29) Monica Niculescu

(23) Petra Cetkovska v Vania King
Sloane Stephens v (Q) Karolina Pliskova
Bojana Jovanovski v Eleni Daniilidou
Petra Martic v (15) Sabine Lisicki

(12) Vera Zvonareva v Mona Barthel
Edina Gallovits-Hall v Silvia Soler-Espinosa
Chang Kai-Chen v Andrea Hlavackova
Kim Clijsters v (18) Jelena Jankovic

(28) Christina McHale v (WC) Johanna Konta
Lesia Tsurenko v Mathilde Johansson
Ekaterina Makarova v Alberta Brianti
Lucie Hradecka v (8) Angelique Kerber
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM   #23
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

I can´t see her winning this to be honest, but maybe she can surprise us!
She beat Martic before and the Croatian is not really consistent but as I said, it would be a surprising win after her latest defeats to worse players...2nd round opponent would be more than beatable if she can somehow beat Martic!
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:26 AM   #24
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

If she somehow wins this it could be a huge boost to her morale and the R2 opponents look beatable...

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:34 AM   #25
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

That draw just sucks! I'm a Martic fan too, so there's even more reason for me to be unhappy. I wouldn't like to pick a winner though, Sabines form isn't good, and although Petra can be inconsistent, she's fought hard in her matches lately.

An easy first round would have been too much to ask for of course, when things aren't going well, even luck seems to disappear.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:01 AM   #26
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
If she somehow wins this it could be a huge boost to her morale and the R2 opponents look beatable...
Sure but if she looks to the draw and notices her likely third round opponent would be the big favourite Masha, it will not boost her confidence needed to survive a first round. I'm rather pessimistic atm!

"An easy first round would have been too much to ask for of course, when things aren't going well, even luck seems to disappear."
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:13 AM   #27
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Her third round opponent would not be Sharapova, she would be her 4th Round opponent !
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:43 AM   #28
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Her third round opponent would not be Sharapova, she would be her 4th Round opponent !
This info really gives moral uplift to me , thanks alot

But wtf she's playing doubles with? Doesn't look like she plans for doubs at the Olympics, if sb doubted yet...
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:43 AM   #29
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I don't follow Martic's matches and don't know much about her, but I figure if Bine is losing to lower ranked players then this will be a tough match. Then again every match is tough for Bine of late. The old adage goes though 'the more you lose the closer you are to a win!'

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:48 AM   #30
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I don't follow Martic's matches and don't know much about her
I watched the first set of the Martic-Kerber match in Paris and hope she will show the same bad nerves as she did against Angie .... #onlyhope

but I like Petras game, it's rather variable and nice to watch