Wimbledon 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Wimbledon 2012

I thought it's time for the Wimbledon Thread, as it is already decided that the clay season is over and she will lose in R1 of Roland Garros....

Of course, after another R1 loss on clay she will prepare too hard for Birmingham and as the defending champion succumb to pressure and nerves. We will witness another early round loss.

But then she will win Wimbledon, and we will all die of sudden bliss.

ARE YOU REEAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYY?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #2
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2012

What's frustrating about all this is that this summer could be huge for her if she had proper form...Wimbledon followed by the Olympics at Wimbledon... it can't really get any better for her from a scheduling point of view.

Unfortunately, it looks like this one of a kind chance is happening in the midst of a very serious slump... cruel

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #3
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Ja, ich weiß. War nur son Anflug von Galgenhumor. Klar, hoffe ich auf das Beste.

Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:32 PM   #4
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
What's frustrating about all this is that this summer could be huge for her if she had proper form...Wimbledon followed by the Olympics at Wimbledon... it can't really get any better for her from a scheduling point of view.

Unfortunately, it looks like this one of a kind chance is happening in the midst of a very serious slump... cruel
Yeah if she had last years form this would be an awesome summer for her, but if she doesn't get her game back soon, it will become the worst summer of her carrer.

I don't think she would recover from that in the final months of the year.

I don't know what she should do now, i hope she knows something, but i have the feeling she needs someone to kick her ass now, not mom and dad hugging and telli9ng her everything will be fine.

Poor Bine
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:53 PM   #5
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
ARE YOU REEAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYY?
No.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:56 PM   #6
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
but i have the feeling she needs someone to kick her ass now, not mom and dad hugging and telling her everything will be fine.
^ this.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:57 PM   #7
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, it doesn't look to me like she's lacking motivation..it's something else.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:15 PM   #8
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I don't know, it doesn't look to me like she's lacking motivation..it's something else.
agreeing!She's building up too much pressure by her own but otherhand I also think mum and dad now are not enough to drag her out of the slump but a new professional entourage. Easier said than done, I know but it's time for big change and if she starts now, it's nowhere near too late! This season seems beyond remedy but she can do better in 2013 if she is brave enough to try sth. new!

Amen!

And YES, I'm ready for Wimbledon2012 and just buried the Sabine-Lisicki-claycourt-season...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:02 PM   #9
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Well it doesn't seem that she is ready for a change yet

i fear the Grass season, most definately nothing good will come out of it
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:35 PM   #10
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Well it doesn't seem that she is ready for a change yet

i fear the Grass season, most definately nothing good will come out of it
Let's stay positive, It 's not possible to become worse than the clay court season and if she goes on working hard, with her new fitness coach ... I can't give it(her) up (chronical&cureless Lisicki infection)
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #11
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i would say i'm still optimistic about the grass season, maybe just because rarely a random player could go very far on grass (twice), there must be something special in Bine

Last edited by TimeyWimey : May 25th, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 08:39 PM   #12
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine will be 15h seed, let´s hope for an easy first round opponent!
She won´t be able to play great tennis in her first round obviously, but she can improve after some wins, so I hope that luck is with her this time and that she gets one or two wins here and the almost everythin is possible as grass really suits her game.
So I hope she avoids possible 1st round opponents like Kim or Venus and faces Cadantu or similar!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 09:21 PM   #13
country flag Ziva

She needs a single win to get some confidence back, after this, everything can happen, that's why we love her.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 09:26 PM   #14
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Sabine will be 15h seed, let´s hope for an easy first round opponent!
She won´t be able to play great tennis in her first round obviously, but she can improve after some wins, so I hope that luck is with her this time and that she gets one or two wins here and the almost everythin is possible as grass really suits her game.
So I hope she avoids possible 1st round opponents like Kim or Venus and faces Cadantu or similar!

There is always a start for a new series. Why not in Wimbledon? It would fit in somehow with Sabines history in Wimbledon
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:33 PM   #15
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I dream a miracle from her. If she wins the Wimbledon she can qualify for the WTA Championships...
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote