Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #1351
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

I kind of hate the draw too.
Julia losing to Rus
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:00 PM   #1352
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria just win the tournament, who gives a damn about the draw. In the end you will be remembered of having won the tournament not who you beat in doing it .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM   #1353
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't give a flying fuck what people say, they can call it cakewalk all they like!! It may be true but it sure didn't start a cakewalk draw and it's not Maria's fault that she's the only one in her Quarter who came to play and take names! You play who's in front of you! Maria just beat everyone who is on the other side of that net like it's January 2008!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:08 PM   #1354
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

^Well said.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #1355
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Monaco tried to imitate Maria's grunt on Road to RG. Yeah, not very successful.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM   #1356
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

I don't give a flying fuck about the draw, she just need to win this event noone will remember the draw.
Justine said on France 2 not too long ago that Ana took revenge from her beatdown in 2007 in the final to win the title in 2008, noone mentioned the cakewalk she got like I said noone cares about that but one match at a time, she is not even in QF yet.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1357
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Don't give a flying fuck what people say, they can call it cakewalk all they like!! It may be true but it sure didn't start a cakewalk draw and it's not Maria's fault that she's the only one in her Quarter who came to play and take names! You play who's in front of you! Maria just beat everyone who is on the other side of that net like it's January 2008!
WELL SAID XX
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1358
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

This time next Saturday night guys those Champagne corks will be a popping. Mark my words!!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1359
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

we all know those simple peasants have no answer for peak Maria anyway...if she maintains her level, she's gonna go on those poor arses AO 08 style. It's all about her and her own game, just like anytime time she wins a big event
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:48 PM   #1360
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

True other than Serena, who realistically would she have lost to? Now praying she just takes it one at a time. If she's gonna have a let off, let it at least come next round 'cus no matter how shit Masha plays Klara will outdo her. If not, steamroll these bitches from now till this day week.
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM   #1361
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I STILL don't understand why everyone's assuming it's going to be Li rather than Kvitova in the semis

My money's on Kvitova getting through to the SFs and really bringing it against Maria there Hopefully Maria is ready even if KvittyGOAT comes to play though.

(usual caveat about not taking the next two wins for granted)
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #1362
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I STILL don't understand why everyone's assuming it's going to be Li rather than Kvitova in the semis

My money's on Kvitova getting through to the SFs and really bringing it against Maria there Hopefully Maria is ready even if KvittyGOAT comes to play though.

(usual caveat about not taking the next two wins for granted)
Cuz Kvitty lost a set to Bratchikova for crying out loud? She's still as erratic as ever.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #1363
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to jinx anything so all anti-jinxes, one at a time etc. But if she's fucks this up I'll be gutted. The only losing scenario where I mightn't be on suicide watch is if KvittyGOAT turns up and Masha goes down in two tiebreakers or something.
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM   #1364
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria rocks STOP saying maria will win RG in GM. you're leading us to dissapointment and enemies to laugh at us if it doesnt happen. I'm trying to anti jinx you and say she'll not win it at all.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1365
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is that if she reaches the final I'll bet 100 euros against her. Just in case
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote