Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM   #106
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

^ Seoul+Tokyo '04 , Tokyo+Dubai or Doha'05, Linz+Zurich '06
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #107
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
Anyways we should stop focusing only on Serena.There are many tricky players that could cause problems but if she finds her serve they won't be a problem (Stuttgart being indication).And I do believe she can beat Serena as she did it twice before
Maria needs to fight her demons and start beating bad matchups, just like she did with Na recently...remember how everyone was pissing in their pants at the prospect of her playing chinese again last year? Right now she is riding 2 match winning streak over her...just further emphasizing that this sport is all about mental strenght
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.

Last edited by madmax : May 22nd, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:37 PM   #108
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all
Re: Paris Here She Comes!!!!

Never did get to post my excitement after Sunday... what a day that was! The rain delay before the tiebreak completely screwed me up, as it pushed the tiebreak out of the timeframe that I had recorded. So... I had to wait several hours for Tennis Channel to replay the match, then wait a couple more hours for them to get to the tiebreak. It was definitely worth the wait, though... Maria just keeps on rolling along.

For those of you that live here in America like I do, June 9 could be a huge day on NBC. In the morning, Maria could complete a career grand slam... and in the evening, I'll Have Another could be the first Triple Crown winner in 34 years. Also after that, the Stanley Cup could be won if the series ends in five games. NBC's got a big day of sports that day... I can't wait!

Last edited by heelsrule1988 : May 22nd, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM   #109
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
^ Seoul+Tokyo '04 , Tokyo+Dubai or Doha'05, Linz+Zurich '06
Thanks. It's interesting that all of them were during a period when Sharapova brand wasn't such a global icon as it's now.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #110
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I am heartened by the fact that one part timer, Kim, is leaving after the USO. Maybe she will last for one final Glory Hunt at the Olympics but who knows, she injures herself all the time because she really isn't fit/flexible/hardened enough to play.

Unless Venus does really well in the four biggies coming up, I think she will go too and concentrate on her fashions and activist roles. At Rome, I thought she was better dressed, and looked very nice, than at any time in her career. I assume it was her own creation.

The last Part Timer really doesn't have anything else to do. As long as she can beat Pova she will stay on tour, I think.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:46 PM   #111
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Fabray View Post
Maria is #2

Vika is #1 and Aga #3

She can't meet Vika til the final and Aga til the semis
Sorry for my horrible grammar! I meant I hope Serena is in Azarenka's or Radwanska's quarter
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:59 PM   #112
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

With my luck Maria and Serena will be in the same Quarter....

Wishing and praying she's in Radwanska's so she can send her back to Poland after another slam Quarter-final.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:47 PM   #113
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
With my luck Maria and Serena will be in the same Quarter....

Wishing and praying she's in Radwanska's so she can send her back to Poland after another slam Quarter-final.
Clayrena trashing the polish vulture would be a sight to see, too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:54 PM   #114

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

No, it really wouldn't. The exact opposite would be quite nice, actually.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:03 PM   #115
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

really? then
well, i kind of get why you are saying this, but polish vulture in a slam semi would be such a blasphemy.

anyway, what's important is maria to play well in every round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:24 PM   #116

I have made it rather obvious that I can't stand Serena. And I kind of like Aga, contrary to pretty much everybody here.

But yes... something we can all agree on being happy about is seeing Maria complete the career grand slam. This is definitely her best chance yet!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:48 PM   #117
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
I have made it rather obvious that I can't stand Serena. And I kind of like Aga, contrary to pretty much everybody here.

But yes... something we can all agree on being happy about is seeing Maria complete the career grand slam. This is definitely her best chance yet!
The mission is to win the next 7 matches, plain and simple.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:57 PM   #118

And it could be the most exciting mission Maria's gone on yet.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #119
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I really have to try not to let the thought of her winning RG get into my head. I did last year and after she lost to Li Na, I was fucking crushed. No expectations. Just do your best Mash.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM   #120
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Minor request: can you change the thread title to Roland Garros or French Open 2012. Cause it's not Paris.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote