Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #3451
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
for me it is the first time celebrating Maria´s win of slam on this forum, hopefully there will be many more in the future, i should study now but i can´t, i am watching youtube videos and matches with Maria
Mine as well .

Congrats to all Masha fans .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #3452
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post

Maria Sharapova
I just want to say....thank you!
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for making me better.
Thank you for sharing this moment with me.
Unlike · · Share · 3 minutes ago
This is just amazing!
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #3453
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

I'm still speechless. I literally don't know what to do.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #3454
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
The album is awesome! Especially the pic where she is climbing to the box and Nastase and Arantxa are watching

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3455
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

white dress - black dress - white dress - black dress.
see the pattern? she'll win wimbledon
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3456
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
I'm still speechless. I literally don't know what to do.
This wouldn't be possible without internet or TF!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #3457
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Well done Maria!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Thank you God. A big hug to you all!
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #3458
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for me it is the first time celebrating Maria´s win of slam on this forum, hopefully there will be many more in the future, i should study now but i can´t, i am watching youtube videos and matches with Maria
Ive been here for all 4 and geez the reaction to this one is a whole lot different to the first one at Wimbledon
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #3459
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
white dress - black dress - white dress - black dress.
see the pattern? she'll win wimbledon
From your mouth to God's ears Btw, I had a discussion with my friend the other day about the color of the dress. She said it's dark blue, and I said black or really dark grey. Please tell me I'm not a daltonist

Anyway, like most of you said, now the pressure is completely off, and i genuinely think she has couple more Slam wins inside her

Oh, and I can't wait for the after celebration pics to come. The one where she holds the trophy in one of the Paris' landmarks, presumably The Eiffel Tower

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #3460
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD HOW DID I FORGET THIS- I'VE WANTED TO POST THIS FOR YEARS

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #3461
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And mine. In fact, this is the first time I'm ever celebrating a Maria slam, having not really got into tennis properly until two years ago next week!

It's a shit hot feeling isn't it?

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #3462
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
Ive been here for all 4 and geez the reaction to this one is a whole lot different to the first one at Wimbledon
How did people on here react to Wimbledon? I always imagined it would have caused more than a few WS stans to have complete meltdowns on GM.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #3463
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
Oh yeah, I meant to ask! Who were the two kids in Maria's box!?! And she didn't thank Sasha in her speech!
They are Juan, her physio's kids. I see today she had more people in her box. Or did they just turn up after she won???
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #3464
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post

fuck yes
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #3465
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

What an amzing feeling, I still can't believe.
Now the pressure is off , everything this year will be a bonus.
I can say it's her best season ever!
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote