Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #3361
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

OMG. SOOOO HAPPY!!!! Career Grand Slam. No.1 in the world. 4th Slam.
Her reaction was so beautiful. It was such a long road after that injury, bud she did it!
Maria I'm proud to be your fan! Just amazing feeling, I'm crying.
Congrats!
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #3362
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

love you all too

and dsander, remember what you said: you will put an avatar of maria when she wins another slam

and pieter, i remember you said 'maria sharapova to win RG 2012' after vika defeated her in the AO

amazing
Yep. Ever since then I've been gunning for Maria to win THIS title, more than anyone else. And now she did.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #3363
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Amazing performance. Congratulations to the new and improved Maria on a career slam.
Do you think Maria is now playing better than pre-suirgery?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3364
country flag Pen Expers

Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all

So happy guys. Unlike you I don't have the cool to stay commenting live during the match, but believe me I was dying in the last game. Didn't know what my body would do afterwards, pass out or explode or what. Such a beautiful moment, so poetic with the four slams in each corner. Everything from now on is a bonus, this has been the craziest journey, the three post-comeback years of struggly but with that belief and hope. Yes!
Pen Expers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3365
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
Yep. Ever since then I've been gunning for Maria to win THIS title, more than anyone else. And now she did.
Unbelievable prediction!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3366
country flag wasif_786

wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice wasif_786 is just really nice
Brilliant day today, absolutely thrilled at slam number 4, bring on wimby

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App
wasif_786 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #3367
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post

I don't know if I wrote it, I don't want to sound like "I told ya!" when I didn't say it, but ...

... I had good feelings towards RG since the beginning of 2012, when I saw that she had a greater clay preparation than other years (Stuttgart)...

It's such a joy

Also, Thomas did a terrific job with her clay game
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #3368
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

MARIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG im speechless that last game took from me at least 10 years of my life ; im so proud of her ; she is wonderful ; amazing ; i always believed in her and will always remain one of her biggest fan !!!!!! Moo has made it hahahhahahaha !!!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #3369
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
"She had two of the sickest drop shots I've ever seen." -- Sharapova

Lol, too right. Those were amazing dropshots at the brink.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #3370
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

OMG her dropshots were so good, thank the Lord she didn't make the last one though, Masha's FH DTL on the run was too.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3371
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I need the interview!!!
Anyway, talking about Sara now, it's really not right how people in GM (how strange!) bash her, pretending that Maria saved tennis today...

Sara is a great fighter, she is the female version of Ferrer (and that's a compliment) because what she lacks in her height and physic she puts in her spirit on the court. She deserves to be where she was today, in the final of RG, and where she'll be tomorrow in the top 10.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3372
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
"She had two of the sickest drop shots I've ever seen." -- Sharapova

Lol, too right. Those were amazing dropshots at the brink.
yes they were absolutely amazing and so clutch too! I was laughing my head off at how fabulous they were. you don't see that every day.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3373
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't on this board this time last year but after she lost her SF against Li, I said to my sister if I could I would bet on Maria to win next year's RG. Simply because of the reason's she won it this year, hard work to improve on the surface every year, and sheer determination.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #3374
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

She did it you guys! SHE DID IT! Such an amazing moment. I tried good-repping you all but I used all of my reps a few pages in We all knew she could do this, never stopped believing in Mash and never will

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
wtf is she doing with the babies?
She was holding one of those babies up like Simba off the Lion King on the edge of the rock
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #3375
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I can't believe it! It's happened! I'm so happy for her! She deserves it so much after all she's been through!

#1 and #4 Slam!

I love you all guys! :hug

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote