Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #3196
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nefertiti* View Post
you remind me of young sweet cleo
Cleo is a legend

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #3197
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

good luck maria
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #3198
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

OK, stop talking Mats! I want the match now, immediately! I can't bear to wait anymore!

Mats is expecting Maria not to play her best tennis today! Why is he saying so?!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #3199
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Good luck Masha!
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #3200
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
OK, stop talking Mats! I want the match now, immediately! I can't bear to wait anymore!

Mats is expecting Maria not to play her best tennis today! Why is he saying so?!
good, he's always wrong.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #3201
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone wanna make a chat room?

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #3202
country flag quasar-x

quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all quasar-x is a name known to all

Go for it Maria, wishing the best of luck!
quasar-x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #3203
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Masha did the exact same thing before entering the stadium as she did in the 2008 AO Finale against Ana. Good Omen!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #3204
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I think this stream I'm watching is actually going to behave .

Davai Masha, let's do this girl! :CHEER:
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #3205
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

F U Mats Jinxander we are stronger
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #3206
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

I'm up. Let's do this. NOW.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #3207
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Well, see you all after the match. I hope it will be a celebration and not a heartbreak
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #3208
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of

haha errani is shocked about maria's returns to her big serve

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #3209
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Joke

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #3210
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

This is over,there's nothing Errani can do out there. Only thing that can happen is Maria suddenly turning into an UE machine
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote