Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #3016
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

She won't lose. how about the weather?, i hope no rain.
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #3017
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapowerr View Post
She won't lose. how about the weather?, i hope no rain.
It will be most sunny and about 18 C.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #3018
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

13 hours 28 minutes
from the time of this post? 9 a.m. in NYC?

Last edited by nelsondan : Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:39 PM.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #3019
country flag DiogoP.

DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all DiogoP. is a name known to all

I am so nervous This is her best possible chance to win this tournament, but if she plays well she has this in the bag. Let's do this Masha
DiogoP. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #3020
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

I'm more excited than nervous for this final now. Bring it on I say!

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #3021
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Dsanders thanks for defending me in that Gwen thread. I really appreciate it!!
And btw I agree with everything you said.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #3022
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

the last few pages was a good read

i'm so excited for the finals, I don't want to wait 13 hours

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #3023
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

no queenpova spiffy and svetlio has passed his peak

so funny tho lol
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #3024
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Svetlio banned again?
BTW the mods get a lot of shit on this board but I don't think they're bad. I know a lot of people hate Queenpova and a lot of it is needless trolling, but I find a lot of it witty. Ffs, it's a GS final, starring Maria. GM is gonna be a riot, and banning him for something that doesn't even compare to other posts of his, the day before his fave plays in an RG final is just a straight up dick move by the mods.

I feel relaxed atm, but I know I'll be a mess tomorrow. Just really hope she wins. Can't see Errani folding etc. when's she gonna get this chance again. Pova will have to work hard for it, but she seems relaxed and game.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #3025
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Nick Bollettieri... He said possibly 3 sets...
At this stage and with all this stress I would have prefered Sammy in the final... God, please... Only 1 match.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #3026
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I remember in the not-too-distant past she lost to Petkovic at the AO playing the worst tennis imaginable, and I lost a bit of faith at that point...

But I still continued to cheer for her and here we are, French Open finals against Errani. Not that I'm underestimating her but let's get real. Maria should be a clear favourite .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #3027
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Svetlio banned again?
BTW the mods get a lot of shit on this board but I don't think they're bad. I know a lot of people hate Queenpova and a lot of it is needless trolling, but I find a lot of it witty. Ffs, it's a GS final, starring Maria. GM is gonna be a riot, and banning him for something that doesn't even compare to other posts of his, the day before his fave plays in an RG final is just a straight up dick move by the mods.

I feel relaxed atm, but I know I'll be a mess tomorrow. Just really hope she wins. Can't see Errani folding etc. when's she gonna get this chance again. Pova will have to work hard for it, but she seems relaxed and game.
Svetlio isn't banned

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #3028
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Svetlio banned again?

lol I don t think so svetlio just never posts anymore!

i wish they'd ban the kaz already. he just makes me hate stosur with the amount of bullshit that spews out of his mouth.

i'm glad the no 1 ranking came with mash's last win at least. it takes a lot of pressure off her for the final, not by much because career grand slam's still the biggest achievement you could get but yeah. I just hope she'll receive first for an early break even tho it's not a really good omen considering her last two slam finals.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #3029
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't sleep CAN'T SLEEP CAAAAAAAAAAN'T SLEEEEEEEEEP.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #3030
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

2012 RG Final PEP RALLY!

SS Patrons and Pova fans everywhere, calm down, destress and relax! Scream after me:

Who Will Win? POVA WILL WIN!

This is it! THE BIG MATCH! All the marbles. Red Dirt's ULTIMATE GLORY! We are here for this! To bear witness and share in the story! Many decades on, you'll ask your grandkids, "Did you hear the story how the Pulchritudenous Pova Completed Her Career Grand Slam?" Excited wide eyed children will yell back, "Tell us again!"

How do you imagine Pova's reaction on the winning point? Joyous Weeping Wide Eyed Smiles with arms upraised and the collapse to the dirt!!! The dash to her box for hugs and kisses all around. Four fingers up at courtside.

At stake:

Pova's fourth major! Who Will Win This? POVA WILL WIN!

The Roland Garros Championship! Who Will Win This? POVA WILL WIN!

Pova's Career Grand Slam! Who Will Win This? POVA WILL WIN!

Monica Seles, herself IRL, will hand the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen to the Victorious Maria Sharapova!!!

Pova will carry these GLORIES onward to Wimbledon, to The Olympics, to the USO and beyond!!!

Amen.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote