Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #2716
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
BTW - When is the final? - Tomorrow already or on Sat?
Saturday

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #2717
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
BTW - When is the final? - Tomorrow already or on Sat?
Saturday, June 9, 2012.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2718
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Ok, I know we're meant to not take things for granted, but I think we can pretty safely assume that, whatever happens on Saturday or at Wimbledon, she isn't going to fall out of the top 4 Russians / top 64 before the Olympics

--

New stat: first time she ever made two Slam finals in a year.
if she wins this RG I think it'll be her best season ever.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2719
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Thanks -
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #2720
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
if she wins this RG I think it'll be her best season ever.
It's hard to believe that so much has already happend and it's only June. This is almost like Graf and Hingis when they are at their peak.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #2721
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think that Maria will win the final, but Errani could be a handfull because she seems like the type of girl who will treasure the moment and not freeze on the spot. But if Maria plays at the same level as she did today she should end up lifting the trophee on Saturday. I'm really impressed with especially her movement this FO - it really has improved a lot.

I hope she'll be able to do it. Her kind of courage, fighting spirit, ability to rebound from adversity and love for the game deserves to be rewarded on the biggest stage. Even as a non-Sharapova fan I have to admire and respect her for all those things.

Funny seeing you here! And thanks for the sweet post.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #2722
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

All Maria has to do is carry a glass vase across a room and not drop it on the marble floor.

dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2723
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

I'm completely spreechless. Tears of joys
Great serving in such a windy condition
She outplayed Kvitova in every department
And that ace on second serve to finish it in style
One more match!
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #2724
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Maria wears the blazer for the trophy ceremony. Now THAT'S a winners outfit.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #2725
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't slept, too excited and its freaking 7am. Redemption from Spurs loss yesterday.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #2726
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Not that we need any more knots in stomachs, but just to remind everyone MONICA SELES will be handing out the trophy.
Hopefully it'll be our girl that gets it.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #2727
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

whats the weather forecast for saturday? if its sunny, then i will sit back and relax and not be nervous at all.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #2728
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

The time frame for the Final is meant to be good weather, although considering what was forecast for these past couple of days and what we actually got, it could be a beautiful day. Well warm and sunny but 10mph wind.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #2729
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Hopefully we can hope for good weather and not too windy. Although at least this match gives us confidence in her abilities to handle the wind

ps. her reaction today was just beautiful

cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #2730
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
Hopefully we can hope for good weather and not too windy. Although at least this match gives us confidence in her abilities to handle the wind

ps. her reaction today was just beautiful

There aren't too many things that Maria hasn't acoomplished on a tennis court, and today she accomplished one of them.