Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2701
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

everyone please badrep/report this maria hating troll and this post http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=156
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #2702
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

This has got to be her biggest achievement so far post-surgery. A step further in a slam that she always had trouble with previously even before the shoulder problems. It has got to feel amazing for her. Great time to be a pova fan, reaaaalllly hope she can see this through till the end!
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #2703
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Hey guys, where did you get that amazing nike wallpaper of Maria? Because I can't seem to be able to download it from here

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Jun 7th, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2704
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think that Maria will win the final, but Errani could be a handfull because she seems like the type of girl who will treasure the moment and not freeze on the spot. But if Maria plays at the same level as she did today she should end up lifting the trophee on Saturday. I'm really impressed with especially her movement this FO - it really has improved a lot.

I hope she'll be able to do it. Her kind of courage, fighting spirit, ability to rebound from adversity and love for the game deserves to be rewarded on the biggest stage. Even as a non-Sharapova fan I have to admire and respect her for all those things.
Thanks, it's always nice when Maria gets compliments from a fan of Wozniacki and Na Li.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2705
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
Another nice fact for the thread

Maria is now guaranteed at least 4 weeks at number one, unless Vika decides to play some grass court events before Wimbledon. (A win in the final would make any Vika pre-Wimbly points irrelevant)

With those four weeks, Maria will finally get to climb above a whole host of other players for total weeks at number one, rising above Jelena Jankovic (18 weeks), Victoria Azarenka (19), Kim Clijsters (20) and Tracy Austin (21) to earn a guaranteed 22 weeks at #1, placing her at #12 in the all time list.

It's nothing major, but it's nice to see her finally climb above Jankovic, close in on Safina and get some extra leverage in the "who's greater Maria or Kim" debate.
I would love her to be seeded No. 1 for Wimbledon!! (And Olympics, if she is qualified to play there)
SharaGaGa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #2706
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I never stopped praying that it would happen, at times I had lost faith ( being raped by The Shrieking Demon). Anyway, the final is yet to be played and anything can happen so you should wait till bitchslapping me.
True. The nerves are already creeping back in - all of a sudden I can imagine her coming out super-nervous on Saturday, producing an ocean of doublefaults and unforced errors and losing Please no.

Quote:
And as I already said put his name in the quote, otherwise the embarrassment ain't a real one.
Once a Willytard complained to a mod when I included their name in a sig quote and made me take it down, I don't want to risk that again
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #2707
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharaGaGa View Post
I would love her to be seeded No. 1 for Wimbledon!! (And Olympics, if she is qualified to play there)
Ok, I know we're meant to not take things for granted, but I think we can pretty safely assume that, whatever happens on Saturday or at Wimbledon, she isn't going to fall out of the top 4 Russians / top 64 before the Olympics

--

New stat: first time she ever made two Slam finals in a year.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #2708
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #2709
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't sleep. Still too fucking happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think that Maria will win the final, but Errani could be a handfull because she seems like the type of girl who will treasure the moment and not freeze on the spot. But if Maria plays at the same level as she did today she should end up lifting the trophee on Saturday. I'm really impressed with especially her movement this FO - it really has improved a lot.

I hope she'll be able to do it. Her kind of courage, fighting spirit, ability to rebound from adversity and love for the game deserves to be rewarded on the biggest stage. Even as a non-Sharapova fan I have to admire and respect her for all those things.
I love how you never fail to show respect to any players.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #2710
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Davide Zirone‏@zirosky

The WTA number 1 trophy is waiting Maria #Sharapova in main interview room! #rg12 http://pic.twitter.com/1RSVztCs
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2711
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Thanks, it's always nice when Maria gets compliments from a fan of Wozniacki and Na Li.
and from a Serena fan. Wait that never happens.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2712
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

BTW - When is the final? - Tomorrow already or on Sat?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2713
country flag Queenpova

if she wins this final im sure she'll win some more slams seeing as how ALL the pressure will be off of her. she'll have the golden slam!
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2714
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice

So happy for Maria! When I saw the wind really blowing up those flags, and then she was break point down on her first game, I immediately thought, "Ugh. NOT ANOTHER RG SF BLOWN AWAY BY THE WIND!!" I'm glad she's greatly improved and adapted so well, while Kvitova just kept making errors (much like Maria last year around).

One more match!! This will be epic! Career Grand Slam for the Clay(and all other surfaces)pova!!
SharaGaGa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #2715
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

You guys, I know we're all going to get super nervous this Saturday, which is totally normal, but for once, we should all just be positive no matter what.
Send all our positive thoughts into the universe and to Maria.

And yes, I'm being totally serious right now

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote